babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Who says Fuji is the most popular colour? - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Spotted (/Forum-Spotted)
+--- Thread: Who says Fuji is the most popular colour? (/Thread-Who-says-Fuji-is-the-most-popular-colour)

Who says Fuji is the most popular colour? - XFullFatTim - 16-02-2012 11:15pm

Today I parked on the top deck of the Cambridge Street Multi story carpark in Glasgow and my Evoque was not alone - there were 3 Prestiges (one coupe and 2 5 doors) parked up there too - all 3 of them were Black so I didn't park anywhere near them! Have never seen so many in one place at the same time except in LPR's carpark, and certainly not so many Black ones together !

RE: Who says Fuji is the most popular colour? - ChuckieB - 16-02-2012 11:22pm

Saw three today, all within a mile of each other (although quite close to my dealer) although one was from Guy Salmon (they put thse silly dealer stcikers on the rear window!) all coupes, one black and 2 whites!

RE: Who says Fuji is the most popular colour? - broady43 - 17-02-2012 12:33am

The Evoque has been out for 6 months.At first the white was by far the most common colour but because of this people have chose different colours to be different.I personally think orkney will take over in the end.

RE: Who says Fuji is the most popular colour? - PhilSkill - 17-02-2012 12:50am

(16-02-2012 11:22pm)ChuckieB Wrote:  one was from Guy Salmon (they put thse silly dealer stcikers on the rear window!)

Yes removed mine it really stuck in your face!

Only seen 2 White and 1 Grey on road, Except one lime green demonstrator before they were even out!

RE: Who says Fuji is the most popular colour? - WB - 17-02-2012 09:56am

A couple of dealers I've spoken to mentioned that 60-70% of orders are Fuji and the majority of the rest are Black followed by Silver then Grey and Firenze.

RE: Who says Fuji is the most popular colour? - jewel-r - 17-02-2012 05:39pm

(17-02-2012 09:56am)WB Wrote:  A couple of dealers I've spoken to mentioned that 60-70% of orders are Fuji and the majority of the rest are Black followed by Silver then Grey and Firenze.

Surprsed you mentined Silver as Ive found it to be the least popular colour on this forum....my guess is orkney will end up bieng the most popular colour.

RE: Who says Fuji is the most popular colour? - vinny - 17-02-2012 07:54pm

(16-02-2012 11:15pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  Today I parked on the top deck of the Cambridge Street Multi story carpark in Glasgow and my Evoque was not alone - there were 3 Prestiges (one coupe and 2 5 doors) parked up there too - all 3 of them were Black so I didn't park anywhere near them! Have never seen so many in one place at the same time except in LPR's carpark, and certainly not so many Black ones together !

Maybe that's where the Rangers players and staff are hiding them until the dust settles down a bit?Laughing

RE: Who says Fuji is the most popular colour? - EVO PUNDITT - 17-02-2012 08:28pm

Not seen a single Orkney, plenty of white,black and 1 red

RE: Who says Fuji is the most popular colour? - XFullFatTim - 17-02-2012 08:38pm

+1 Evo, Black, white and red but no Grey or silver, blue or green

RE: Who says Fuji is the most popular colour? - LDT - 17-02-2012 10:18pm

Seen numerous Fuji and one OG - it looked great.