babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Ready to order Dyanmic....probably - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Orders (/Forum-Orders)
+--- Thread: Ready to order Dyanmic....probably (/Thread-Ready-to-order-Dyanmic-probably)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Ready to order Dyanmic....probably - Ranger4 - 20-02-2012 03:38pm

Very Happy

RE: Ready to order Dyanmic....probably - Pete_G1 - 23-02-2012 09:27am

Ok...order done, at the moment it is;

SD4 AUTO Dynamic - FUJI White - LUX Pack

No one mentioned that considering AD is the least of your worries once you start thinking about colours, contrast roofs, LUX packs...oh and puddle lamps. Wink

Dealer estimates July for delivery, so I've got a while to ponder all of the above.

Cheers Thumbs Up

RE: Ready to order Dyanmic....probably - caroline11000 - 23-02-2012 10:11am

Well done, you won't be disappointed Very Happy

RE: Ready to order Dyanmic....probably - Evo-king - 23-02-2012 12:14pm

(23-02-2012 09:27am)Pete_G1 Wrote:  Ok...order done, at the moment it is;

SD4 AUTO Dynamic - FUJI White - LUX Pack

No one mentioned that considering AD is the least of your worries once you start thinking about colours, contrast roofs, LUX packs...oh and puddle lamps. Wink

Dealer estimates July for delivery, so I've got a while to ponder all of the above.

Cheers Thumbs Up

Good luck with the order, Feb-July, much better than our Oct-June.

Thought Puddle Lights were standard on yours.

RE: Ready to order Dyanmic....probably - MartinP - 23-02-2012 01:30pm

Well done Pete.....you now have some time to kill while you ponder potential changes to your spec!!

RE: Ready to order Dyanmic....probably - Pete_G1 - 27-02-2012 03:43pm

Well, I've had a bit of a change of heart....

I spent yesterday test driving Dynamic/Prestige models back-to-back and I've really fallen for the Prestige interior - I also went out in a Dynamic with the Plus pack to see how that felt with the seat upgrades...

As a result I've changed to a SD4 Auto Prestige LUX Santorini/Ambience with 20" Style 6 and a spare wheel!

I still really like the look of the Dynamic from the outside, but considering I'm going to spend so much time looking at the inside, the Prestige has got me!

I've decided on black to try and accent the chrome as much as possible and ambience is a really nice light place to be...

....so that's it.

....for now Wink

RE: Ready to order Dyanmic....probably - broady43 - 27-02-2012 05:07pm

(27-02-2012 03:43pm)Pete_G1 Wrote:  Well, I've had a bit of a change of heart....

I spent yesterday test driving Dynamic/Prestige models back-to-back and I've really fallen for the Prestige interior - I also went out in a Dynamic with the Plus pack to see how that felt with the seat upgrades...

As a result I've changed to a SD4 Auto Prestige LUX Santorini/Ambience with 20" Style 6 and a spare wheel!

I still really like the look of the Dynamic from the outside, but considering I'm going to spend so much time looking at the inside, the Prestige has got me!

I've decided on black to try and accent the chrome as much as possible and ambience is a really nice light place to be...

....so that's it.

....for now Wink
Good luck,I am sure you will change your mind again.I changed my spec and colour 3 times at the dealers!

RE: Ready to order Dyanmic....probably - Straydox - 27-02-2012 07:00pm

(27-02-2012 03:43pm)Pete_G1 Wrote:  Well, I've had a bit of a change of heart....

....so that's it.

....for now Wink

A good choice I think, well done.

RE: Ready to order Dyanmic....probably - MartinP - 27-02-2012 07:08pm

I think that's a good choice Pete, from a fellow Prestige Lux Ambiance chap!

RE: Ready to order Dyanmic....probably - Straydox - 27-02-2012 07:31pm

--