babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
For Sale: TPMS Sensors for Evoque - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Marketplace (/Forum-Marketplace)
+--- Forum: For Sale & Wanted (/Forum-For-Sale-Wanted)
+--- Thread: For Sale: TPMS Sensors for Evoque (/Thread-For-Sale-TPMS-Sensors-for-Evoque)

Pages: 1 2

TPMS Sensors for Evoque - WB - 14-02-2012 11:38am

I have for sale 2 x New Genuine LR TPMS Sensors - just removed from a set of Brand New Evoque wheels from a delivery mileage car.

Asking price £50 for both including UK shipping (I can ship worldwide at cost) - I understand these would be £125 for the pair from the dealer after forum discount.

RE: TPMS Sensors for Evoque - WB - 02-03-2012 01:43pm

Any offers before they go on ebay?

RE: TPMS Sensors for Evoque - 36chambers - 31-03-2012 10:54am

(02-03-2012 01:43pm)WB Wrote:  Any offers before they go on ebay?

Hi. I was wondering if you have only 2 tpms. I need four( Could you also tell me if they fit any type of oem evoque's wheel? Thanks

RE: TPMS Sensors for Evoque - XFullFatTim - 31-03-2012 04:33pm

I know that they fit Style 6 and Style 3 alloys as I have a set of each with TPMS sensors in them for my Coupe

RE: TPMS Sensors for Evoque - 36chambers - 31-03-2012 06:14pm

(31-03-2012 04:33pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  I know that they fit Style 6 and Style 3 alloys as I have a set of each with TPMS sensors in them for my Coupe

I have just called to our local dealer. They've told me that they had 3 different types of tpms which could fit my car. And they need ViN, to find out what exactly model I need. What is the difference between them he couldn't say( This is our fc...king Russia)

RE: TPMS Sensors for Evoque - XFullFatTim - 31-03-2012 07:42pm

Which wheel style have you got 36?

RE: TPMS Sensors for Evoque - 36chambers - 31-03-2012 09:47pm

I have evoque not coupe! Recently I've bought wheels from coupe -sparkle silver style 3.

RE: TPMS Sensors for Evoque - XFullFatTim - 01-04-2012 09:09am

I have the TPMS sensors on my Style 3's, when I purchased the second set of sensors I was never asked which style wheels I had so I assume the same sensors fit all Evoque wheels. There are different style sensors for RRSport/Disco4 and another different style for the FFRR/L322 Range Rover and yet another style for the Freelander2! The wheels you bought from a Coupe will fit your Evoque OK, there is no difference between Coupe and 5 door wheels. The only thing you need to confirm is that your car has the receiver fitted. BTW I have found that contrary to what is written in the Owner's Manual there is no need to go through the hugely long set-up procedure - my tyre shop fitted the style 3's without following the routine as they advised me that the sort of sensors fitted to Evoque are not so hi-tech and the system doesn't need to "recognise " one wheel at a time. I have had no alarms on the dash and have now done two wheel exchanges without causing the system to generate fault warnings. I did get the tyres make up for which hub they had come off at the first change, but it wasn't necessary.

RE: TPMS Sensors for Evoque - WB - 01-04-2012 09:25am

I was told they are all compatible as long as they are on the same frequency - I'm away for a couple of days so I can let you know then which frequency these are on.

RE: TPMS Sensors for Evoque - 36chambers - 02-04-2012 08:32pm

(01-04-2012 09:25am)WB Wrote:  I was told they are all compatible as long as they are on the same frequency - I'm away for a couple of days so I can let you know then which frequency these are on.
I was told that there is difference only in frequency. I need european -433)))

(01-04-2012 09:25am)WB Wrote:  I was told they are all compatible as long as they are on the same frequency - I'm away for a couple of days so I can let you know then which frequency these are on.

Well, do you have only 2 or 4 tpms?