babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
How late can we change our orders? - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Orders (/Forum-Orders)
+--- Thread: How late can we change our orders? (/Thread-How-late-can-we-change-our-orders)

Pages: 1 2

How late can we change our orders? - LRX - 23-05-2011 12:32pm

I want to change my order, anyone know if I'll be able to?

RE: How late can we change our orders? - cjfp - 23-05-2011 12:54pm

Doesn't help, but I guess it depends on what u r looking to change. Best bet (!) Is to ask year dealer.

RE: How late can we change our orders? - doug - 24-05-2011 08:59pm

Has any body changed there mind on wheel size or interior colour after seeing the cars at the show or looking at pictures of them ?
For these who viewed the cars last week, did Cirrus/Lunar look a lot lighter? the pictures in the rr web page or in the brochure show the seats as very light grey. But after seeing the pictures from earls court, they look WHITE (wife not happy, with are two kids this colour may not be a good ideal). May have to change to black interior.

RE: How late can we change our orders? - griff - 24-05-2011 09:05pm

Quote from my dealer today"You new car is currently in Land Rover order Bank with all our other confirmed orders, we don’t have dates as to when all orders will be set in stone. But I will inform you once we have this information from Land Rover. Once the car is confirmed in stone by Land Rover you normally have 2 weeks to make any chances if you need too. Except for exterior colour and trim."
Hope that helps.
NB His typing is rubbish!

RE: How late can we change our orders? - Charlie - 24-05-2011 09:14pm

Have also ordered that interior Doug and with two young ones hope it's not too pale as really don't want black. Am off to the NEC on Saturday so will have a good look and report back/post pics.

RE: How late can we change our orders? - SW6RR - 24-05-2011 09:17pm

Lunar is v pale. I was going for ambiance but spirit looked a lot better in the flesh than it does in pictures so have changed to that.

RE: How late can we change our orders? - cjfp - 24-05-2011 09:39pm

Cirrus / lunar was v light - lighter than I expected

RE: How late can we change our orders? - xxxx5 - 24-05-2011 09:43pm

(24-05-2011 09:05pm)griff Wrote:  Quote from my dealer today"You new car is currently in Land Rover order Bank with all our other confirmed orders, we don’t have dates as to when all orders will be set in stone. But I will inform you once we have this information from Land Rover. Once the car is confirmed in stone by Land Rover you normally have 2 weeks to make any chances if you need too. Except for exterior colour and trim."
Hope that helps.
NB His typing is rubbish!

My dealer has told me exactly the same, so I am going to make some last minute changes once I have been to the Manchester show!!

RE: How late can we change our orders? - cjfp - 24-05-2011 09:44pm

After evoque live I have changed my wheels and lights.

RE: How late can we change our orders? - MW73 - 24-05-2011 10:06pm

Don't understand this I've been told I can't change anything on my order without putting the delivery date back to the next allocation of cars which my dealer hasn't been told when they will receive!!