Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How late can we change our orders?
LRX
Banned

How late can we change our orders?

I want to change my order, anyone know if I'll be able to?
23-05-2011 12:32pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cjfp

RE: How late can we change our orders?

Doesn't help, but I guess it depends on what u r looking to change. Best bet (!) Is to ask year dealer.

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
23-05-2011 12:54pm
doug

Has any body changed there mind on wheel size or interior colour after seeing the cars at the show or looking at pictures of them ?
For these who viewed the cars last week, did Cirrus/Lunar look a lot lighter? the pictures in the rr web page or in the brochure show the seats as very light grey. But after seeing the pictures from earls court, they look WHITE (wife not happy, with are two kids this colour may not be a good ideal). May have to change to black interior.

[Image: mini-graphics-vehicles-244162.gif] ABOVE AND BEYOND
RRE sold after 5 happy years. Jag F-Pace owner now
24-05-2011 08:59pm
griff

Quote from my dealer today"You new car is currently in Land Rover order Bank with all our other confirmed orders, we don’t have dates as to when all orders will be set in stone. But I will inform you once we have this information from Land Rover. Once the car is confirmed in stone by Land Rover you normally have 2 weeks to make any chances if you need too. Except for exterior colour and trim."
Hope that helps.
NB His typing is rubbish!

Arrived: SD4 Prestige Auto Coupe with Lux pack. Ipanema Sand with Black Panoramic Roof
Ambience Interior with Macassa wood.

Now a Jag XFR Kyanite Blue - wow what power.
At home and superb.
(This post was last modified: 24-05-2011 09:07pm by griff.)
24-05-2011 09:05pm
Charlie
No Longer Registered

Have also ordered that interior Doug and with two young ones hope it's not too pale as really don't want black. Am off to the NEC on Saturday so will have a good look and report back/post pics.
24-05-2011 09:14pm
SW6RR

Lunar is v pale. I was going for ambiance but spirit looked a lot better in the flesh than it does in pictures so have changed to that.
24-05-2011 09:17pm
cjfp

Cirrus / lunar was v light - lighter than I expected

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
24-05-2011 09:39pm
xxxx5

(24-05-2011 09:05pm)griff Wrote:  Quote from my dealer today"You new car is currently in Land Rover order Bank with all our other confirmed orders, we don’t have dates as to when all orders will be set in stone. But I will inform you once we have this information from Land Rover. Once the car is confirmed in stone by Land Rover you normally have 2 weeks to make any chances if you need too. Except for exterior colour and trim."
Hope that helps.
NB His typing is rubbish!

My dealer has told me exactly the same, so I am going to make some last minute changes once I have been to the Manchester show!!

Now Sold: 5dr Pure SD4 Man / Fuji White / Pano Roof / Tech Park / Style 6 Alloys / Privacy Glass / Xenons / Black H'lining / Power Fold Door Mirrors / Power Tailgate / Carpet Mats / Front Fogs.
24-05-2011 09:43pm
cjfp

After evoque live I have changed my wheels and lights.

24-05-2011 09:44pm
MW73

Don't understand this I've been told I can't change anything on my order without putting the delivery date back to the next allocation of cars which my dealer hasn't been told when they will receive!!
(This post was last modified: 24-05-2011 10:07pm by MW73.)
24-05-2011 10:06pm