babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Just got back from London Evoque Live... and photos! - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Just got back from London Evoque Live... and photos! (/Thread-Just-got-back-from-London-Evoque-Live-and-photos)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Just got back from London Evoque Live... and photos! - cjfp - 22-05-2011 09:49pm

(22-05-2011 09:46pm)LP Wrote:  I went along to Earls Court event today. Not a lot to add... but I did make this video of the dual view screen.

Nice vid.

RE: Just got back from London Evoque Live... and photos! - LP - 22-05-2011 10:02pm

Shot of rear seats in folded position.

http://instagr.am/p/El7Sz/

RE: Just got back from London Evoque Live... and photos! - Blackseries - 23-05-2011 09:07am

Great feedback, photos and video.

Just wondering if anyone has photos of the all Black Dynamic interior - I think it was in the 5 Door Dynamic and of the Santorini Black Prestige (rather than the Barolo) inside and out.

Sorry if these have already been posted. If they have, could you point me in the right direction. Thanks.

RE: Just got back from London Evoque Live... and photos! - LRX - 23-05-2011 09:22am

And if anyone has any good photos/vid of the panoramic roof.

RE: Just got back from London Evoque Live... and photos! - Tony_T - 23-05-2011 12:54pm

Hi everyone

1st post. Thanks for all pic and videos from Evoque Live. Us in South Africa are going to wait a while before we see the real thing. I've read on the net that there is an electric fabric sun blind for the panaromic roof, does anyone have pictures or video of the blind extended or in operation?

RE: Just got back from London Evoque Live... and photos! - Alex - 23-05-2011 01:15pm

Yes saw it in action and didn't get a photo or video unfortunately. However it looks very solid when closed and alludes to a solid roof finish, also cuts out the light completely when shut. Thought it was a very nice feature.

RE: Just got back from London Evoque Live... and photos! - vinda - 23-05-2011 01:37pm

I think from everyone's feedback I will be going for a pan roof.

RE: Just got back from London Evoque Live... and photos! - cjfp - 23-05-2011 01:49pm

In my view, the pan roof is a must

RE: Just got back from London Evoque Live... and photos! - Alex - 23-05-2011 02:32pm

Would agree! We have one in our car presently and it's great.

Only concern is if we ever flipped or got into and accident I wonder how safe the glass roof is.

RE: Just got back from London Evoque Live... and photos! - Alex - 23-05-2011 04:27pm

If anyone attended the event - does anyone see that black pertruding box that was in headlining just in front of the rear view mirror? It was black plastic square shape which looked a bit transparent and some what ugly - was it a sensor of some sort? It was not discreet.