babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Pure TD4 deliveries - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Pure TD4 deliveries (/Thread-Pure-TD4-deliveries)

Pages: 1 2 3

Pure TD4 deliveries - Westy - 09-01-2012 01:15pm

I am new to the forum from a commenting point of view, have been watching and reading the discusssons and views and the interest in this car around the world is amazing.

Happened to travel on a flight recently with a guy who worked for the German company who make the seats for the RRE and he was telling me they are making 400 sets of seats a week and that RR want to increase this to cope with demand.

Do we have any members who have taken delivery of RHD Evoque TD4 Pure models, i dont get alot of response from my lease company other than to say it will be delivered around first week of March, I have seen some Mentions of LHD Pure TD4 on the forum but no mention of any lucky people with their RHD cars.

This is my first car from Land Rover Range Rover and I can't believe my luck that I am in the lucky position to have one as a company car, drove both a q5 and an X3 and while they were nice they did not have the sparkle that the Evoque gives you.

Would love to hear some good news stories on lucky owners.

Many thanks, great forum Very Happy

RE: Pure TD4 deliveries - vision*R - 09-01-2012 01:19pm

* never mind *

RE: Pure TD4 deliveries - ED209 - 09-01-2012 01:28pm

I ordered a RHD td4 pure back in June, I know they didnt go into production (alledegedly) until early 2012, I have been given March 26th 2012 for a delivery date.

RE: Pure TD4 deliveries - xxxx5 - 09-01-2012 02:20pm

Hi, I am sure one member on he has just taken delivery of a RHD TD4, because he mentioned that it only had the single exhaust pipe at the rear.

RE: Pure TD4 deliveries - Pedalpower - 09-01-2012 02:44pm

i think only the 2wd has a single exhaust, not sure though

RE: Pure TD4 deliveries - xxxx5 - 09-01-2012 02:52pm

There has been a lot of debate on here about single exhaust, but it has been confirmed 100% a TD4 is a single.

RE: Pure TD4 deliveries - vision*R - 09-01-2012 02:53pm

Correct.

RE: Pure TD4 deliveries - GibEvoque - 09-01-2012 03:14pm

Whats the situation for TD4 dynamic, my dealer said twin exhaust trim on bumper, but only single behind, has this been confirmed?

RE: Pure TD4 deliveries - BFGEvoqueMan - 09-01-2012 04:11pm

(09-01-2012 01:15pm)Westy Wrote:  I am new to the forum from a commenting point of view, have been watching and reading the discusssons and views and the interest in this car around the world is amazing.

Happened to travel on a flight recently with a guy who worked for the German company who make the seats for the RRE and he was telling me they are making 400 sets of seats a week and that RR want to increase this to cope with demand.

Do we have any members who have taken delivery of RHD Evoque TD4 Pure models, i dont get alot of response from my lease company other than to say it will be delivered around first week of March, I have seen some Mentions of LHD Pure TD4 on the forum but no mention of any lucky people with their RHD cars.

This is my first car from Land Rover Range Rover and I can't believe my luck that I am in the lucky position to have one as a company car, drove both a q5 and an X3 and while they were nice they did not have the sparkle that the Evoque gives you.

Would love to hear some good news stories on lucky owners.

Many thanks, great forum Very Happy

I'll let you know in 2 weeks!!!LaughingLaughing In Germany there are TD4's about (indeed my local dealer has one). If you look on AutoScout24.de (A German equivilant of Autotrader) you will see lots of pictures of TD4's and there is only one exhaust (on the UK nearside) - so IMHO I think any dealers that suggets otherwise are tolking ****. However, there may be a differance on the Dynamic (not a problem in the UK as we don't get Ed or TD4 DYNAMIC) as I can't imagine that would only have one exhaust outlet since the chrome exhaust trim is such an integral part of the differance of having the Dynamic body kit.

RE: Pure TD4 deliveries - vinny - 09-01-2012 09:51pm

Yes it was J77 who's td4 pure has arrived it was last seen sitting in our dealers compound but not sure if he has taken delivery yet.
I can confirm it has a single exhaust I have seen it with my own eyes and it is 4wd td4 pure