Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pure TD4 deliveries
Westy

Pure TD4 deliveries

I am new to the forum from a commenting point of view, have been watching and reading the discusssons and views and the interest in this car around the world is amazing.

Happened to travel on a flight recently with a guy who worked for the German company who make the seats for the RRE and he was telling me they are making 400 sets of seats a week and that RR want to increase this to cope with demand.

Do we have any members who have taken delivery of RHD Evoque TD4 Pure models, i dont get alot of response from my lease company other than to say it will be delivered around first week of March, I have seen some Mentions of LHD Pure TD4 on the forum but no mention of any lucky people with their RHD cars.

This is my first car from Land Rover Range Rover and I can't believe my luck that I am in the lucky position to have one as a company car, drove both a q5 and an X3 and while they were nice they did not have the sparkle that the Evoque gives you.

Would love to hear some good news stories on lucky owners.

Many thanks, great forum Very Happy

One of the happy owners, ordered June 2011, delivered Wednesday 8th February 2012, now 97000 miles. Scorpions lasted 78'000 miles.

Pure TD4 5 door, fuji white, ebony interior, Pan roof, Front fogs, spare wheel, privacy glass, towbar and black roofrails.

Cars got to go back to company March 25th 2015 Sad
09-01-2012 01:15pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
vision*R

RE: Pure TD4 deliveries

* never mind *

Prestige TD4 5d / Fuji White / Tech pack / Parallel park / Pano / Order 26/01/2011 / Build 13/12/11 / Arrival 04/01/2012
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2012 01:37pm by vision*R.)
09-01-2012 01:19pm
ED209

I ordered a RHD td4 pure back in June, I know they didnt go into production (alledegedly) until early 2012, I have been given March 26th 2012 for a delivery date.
09-01-2012 01:28pm
xxxx5

Hi, I am sure one member on he has just taken delivery of a RHD TD4, because he mentioned that it only had the single exhaust pipe at the rear.

Now Sold: 5dr Pure SD4 Man / Fuji White / Pano Roof / Tech Park / Style 6 Alloys / Privacy Glass / Xenons / Black H'lining / Power Fold Door Mirrors / Power Tailgate / Carpet Mats / Front Fogs.
09-01-2012 02:20pm
Pedalpower

i think only the 2wd has a single exhaust, not sure though
09-01-2012 02:44pm
xxxx5

There has been a lot of debate on here about single exhaust, but it has been confirmed 100% a TD4 is a single.

Now Sold: 5dr Pure SD4 Man / Fuji White / Pano Roof / Tech Park / Style 6 Alloys / Privacy Glass / Xenons / Black H'lining / Power Fold Door Mirrors / Power Tailgate / Carpet Mats / Front Fogs.
09-01-2012 02:52pm
vision*R

Correct.

Prestige TD4 5d / Fuji White / Tech pack / Parallel park / Pano / Order 26/01/2011 / Build 13/12/11 / Arrival 04/01/2012
09-01-2012 02:53pm
GibEvoque

Whats the situation for TD4 dynamic, my dealer said twin exhaust trim on bumper, but only single behind, has this been confirmed?

2012 RRE TD4 Auto Dynamic, Fuji white, Shadow Chrome alloys, Panoramic contrast roof
1983 Mk1 Golf Cabriolet 1.8 Gli - Plaything
2009 Fiat Bravo 1.4 T-jet Dyamic - Gone
1994 306 XSi - Long Gone
1985 Mk2 1.3 Golf CL - First LoveWink
09-01-2012 03:14pm
BFGEvoqueMan

(09-01-2012 01:15pm)Westy Wrote:  I am new to the forum from a commenting point of view, have been watching and reading the discusssons and views and the interest in this car around the world is amazing.

Happened to travel on a flight recently with a guy who worked for the German company who make the seats for the RRE and he was telling me they are making 400 sets of seats a week and that RR want to increase this to cope with demand.

Do we have any members who have taken delivery of RHD Evoque TD4 Pure models, i dont get alot of response from my lease company other than to say it will be delivered around first week of March, I have seen some Mentions of LHD Pure TD4 on the forum but no mention of any lucky people with their RHD cars.

This is my first car from Land Rover Range Rover and I can't believe my luck that I am in the lucky position to have one as a company car, drove both a q5 and an X3 and while they were nice they did not have the sparkle that the Evoque gives you.

Would love to hear some good news stories on lucky owners.

Many thanks, great forum Very Happy

I'll let you know in 2 weeks!!!LaughingLaughing In Germany there are TD4's about (indeed my local dealer has one). If you look on AutoScout24.de (A German equivilant of Autotrader) you will see lots of pictures of TD4's and there is only one exhaust (on the UK nearside) - so IMHO I think any dealers that suggets otherwise are tolking ****. However, there may be a differance on the Dynamic (not a problem in the UK as we don't get Ed or TD4 DYNAMIC) as I can't imagine that would only have one exhaust outlet since the chrome exhaust trim is such an integral part of the differance of having the Dynamic body kit.

5 Dr SD4 Dynamic Plus (220PS!)
- Santorini Black with Indus Silver Roof
- Plus Pack (Agility Pimento/Ebony Oxford Leather)
- 20" Style 7 Alloy Wheels, Adaptive Bi-Xenon's with high beam assist, Aero Flip Spolier
- Keyless Entry, Privacy Glass, Auto dipping Interior Mirror, 825W stereo
09-01-2012 04:11pm
vinny

Yes it was J77 who's td4 pure has arrived it was last seen sitting in our dealers compound but not sure if he has taken delivery yet.
I can confirm it has a single exhaust I have seen it with my own eyes and it is 4wd td4 pure

My order- fuji white sd4 manual coupe,tech pack,xenons,style 6 20's,pano roof,privacy,front fogs,rear camera,folding mirrors,ebony int/ivory headliner,dec delivery.(still waiting!) Collected 14/01/2012
NOW SOLD as of 26/07/14 Very Happy
Now driving Audi SQ5, everything the Evoque should of been.
09-01-2012 09:51pm