babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Custom tax disc holder - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Modifications (/Forum-Modifications)
+--- Thread: Custom tax disc holder (/Thread-Custom-tax-disc-holder)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Custom tax disc holder - paulus599 - 23-12-2011 09:44pm

The tax disc holders (mock ups shown below) that I'd mentioned in another thread are now ready to order. They are available in Black, Blue, Silver or Titanium. The supplier has agreed to supply them at the discounted rate of £13.50 with free p&p (normally around £18 + p&p).
If you'd like to treat yourself to a late Christmas present then just send an email to littlemisseljay@gmail.com and mention that you are from the Evoque forum and they will send you a PayPal invoice at the discounted rate.

Please note: I am not associated with this supplier in any way. My only connection is that I've asked them to produce the holder with the custom graphic (evoque design sketch).

[attachment=1011] [attachment=1012]

RE: Custom tax disc holder - LDT - 23-12-2011 10:06pm

That's great, I'll order one when I get my car. Thanks for your efforts with this.

Custom tax disc holder - DDX - 23-12-2011 10:15pm

Paulus, thanks for your efforts. Ordering now.

RE: Custom tax disc holder - cjfp - 23-12-2011 10:15pm

Good man - if only you'd got that sort of %age discount off vehicles for us all! Laughing

RE: Custom tax disc holder - IKM - 23-12-2011 10:17pm

Thanks Paulus, just sent an email order.

RE: Custom tax disc holder - cjfp - 23-12-2011 10:48pm

Just ordered - Chrome

RE: Custom tax disc holder - broady43 - 23-12-2011 11:16pm

(23-12-2011 09:44pm)paulus599 Wrote:  The tax disc holders (mock ups shown below) that I'd mentioned in another thread are now ready to order. They are available in Black, Blue, Silver or Titanium. The supplier has agreed to supply them at the discounted rate of £13.50 with free p&p (normally around £18 + p&p).
If you'd like to treat yourself to a late Christmas present then just send an email to littlemisseljay@gmail.com and mention that you are from the Evoque forum and they will send you a PayPal invoice at the discounted rate.

Please note: I am not associated with this supplier in any way. My only connection is that I've asked them to produce the holder with the custom graphic (evoque design sketch).

I am going to order one as a coaster to remind me of my future car? Laughing

RE: Custom tax disc holder - WB - 24-12-2011 12:04am

Looks great and just what I need as the dealer tax disc holder is falling off!

How do these attach to the glass? and what do they look like from the front? Also is the second one shown the silver or the titanium?

Thanks!

RE: Custom tax disc holder - defender_uk - 24-12-2011 05:42am

Brilliant. Thanks mate. Order is en route.

and yes, how do they attach??

lol

RE: Custom tax disc holder - Big Dave - 24-12-2011 07:17am

Thank you, order placed.