Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Custom tax disc holder
paulus599

Custom tax disc holder

The tax disc holders (mock ups shown below) that I'd mentioned in another thread are now ready to order. They are available in Black, Blue, Silver or Titanium. The supplier has agreed to supply them at the discounted rate of £13.50 with free p&p (normally around £18 + p&p).
If you'd like to treat yourself to a late Christmas present then just send an email to littlemisseljay@gmail.com and mention that you are from the Evoque forum and they will send you a PayPal invoice at the discounted rate.

Please note: I am not associated with this supplier in any way. My only connection is that I've asked them to produce the holder with the custom graphic (evoque design sketch).

SD4 Prestige Coupe Auto, Fuji White, Pano roof, Park assist, Powered tailgate, Style 6 alloys, Element interior, Adaptive Dynamics. Build date: WAS 21/10/2011 Delivered 13/12/2011
Now: Evoque SD4 Coupe
Gone: TTS Roadster
Gone: Mini Cooper S
Gone: Mercedes SLK
23-12-2011 09:44pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LDT

RE: Custom tax disc holder

That's great, I'll order one when I get my car. Thanks for your efforts with this.

Prestige SD4 Auto, Ipanema/Ambience, Style 4 Wheels, Pan Roof, Privacy, Dimming Mirror, High Beam Assist, Surround Cameras, Spare Wheel, Mud Flaps.
[Image: 116286.png]
23-12-2011 10:06pm
DDX

Custom tax disc holder

Paulus, thanks for your efforts. Ordering now.

Evoque 5dr Dynamic SD4 Auto, Fuji/Vortex, 20" Style 7's, Panoramic Roof, Ebony Headlining, Keyless Entry, Premium Mats, Heated S/W, Park Assist, Power Tailgate, Privacy Glass, Spare Wheel

Very Happy ARRIVED Very Happy
23-12-2011 10:15pm
cjfp

Good man - if only you'd got that sort of %age discount off vehicles for us all! Laughing

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
23-12-2011 10:15pm
IKM

Thanks Paulus, just sent an email order.

Arrived 16 December 2011: Prestige SD4 auto 5dr in OG with Adaptive Dynamics, Adaptive Xenons, Surround Cameras, Auto Dimming Rearview, Grey Oak Wood, Spare Wheel and Powered Tailgate.

Joining 2010 Freelander XS Td4e in Stornoway Grey (we like Grey!)
23-12-2011 10:17pm
cjfp

Just ordered - Chrome

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
23-12-2011 10:48pm
broady43

(23-12-2011 09:44pm)paulus599 Wrote:  The tax disc holders (mock ups shown below) that I'd mentioned in another thread are now ready to order. They are available in Black, Blue, Silver or Titanium. The supplier has agreed to supply them at the discounted rate of £13.50 with free p&p (normally around £18 + p&p).
If you'd like to treat yourself to a late Christmas present then just send an email to littlemisseljay@gmail.com and mention that you are from the Evoque forum and they will send you a PayPal invoice at the discounted rate.

Please note: I am not associated with this supplier in any way. My only connection is that I've asked them to produce the holder with the custom graphic (evoque design sketch).

I am going to order one as a coaster to remind me of my future car? Laughing
23-12-2011 11:16pm
WB
WB

Looks great and just what I need as the dealer tax disc holder is falling off!

How do these attach to the glass? and what do they look like from the front? Also is the second one shown the silver or the titanium?

Thanks!
24-12-2011 12:04am
defender_uk

Brilliant. Thanks mate. Order is en route.

and yes, how do they attach??

lol

Defender_uk

Evoque Prestige Lux, OG, maual, style 4 wheels

comes to live with Defender 90 TDCi 07
24-12-2011 05:42am
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Big Dave

Thank you, order placed.

2.0 Si4 Dynamic 5Dr Auto, Fuji White, Lux Pack, Dynamic Plus Pack, 20" Chrome Shadow Alloys, etc etc etc
24-12-2011 07:17am