babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Lots of evoques at halewood - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Lots of evoques at halewood (/Thread-Lots-of-evoques-at-halewood)

Lots of evoques at halewood - Evoquemaker - 24-01-2011 11:31pm

Doin builds at the mo. Pity most are crash tests. Gorgeous cars

RE: Lots of evoques at halewood - evoke - 25-01-2011 08:31am

(24-01-2011 11:31pm)Evoquemaker Wrote:  Doin builds at the mo. Pity most are crash tests. Gorgeous cars

Local dealer ordered 22 (20 4Dr. 2 2Dr.) currently pre sold 18 - all of which are the 4 Door. He has no firm delivery date. Place a follow-up order and has been told 2012 earliest.

RE: Lots of evoques at halewood - cjfp - 25-01-2011 08:45pm

any chance of 'joe public' being able to arrange to get a closer look if in the area?

RE: Lots of evoques at halewood - Blackseries - 27-01-2011 10:30am

(25-01-2011 08:45pm)cjfp Wrote:  any chance of 'joe public' being able to arrange to get a closer look if in the area?

Last time I was up at Halewood there was a building on the perimeter road that had a sign “Factory Tours” I didn’t have time to stop and ask when they were but there seems to be no mention of tours on the net so I was wondering if they do them anymore. I would love to see a few in the flesh before I have to pick a colour / interior combo.

Also a question for Evoquebuilder what’s been your favourite colour combination of the cars built so far?

And have you seen A Barolo Black one yet?

RE: Lots of evoques at halewood - cjfp - 27-01-2011 07:23pm

Look under Land Rover Experiences and I saw the other day that there is a centre at Halewood and it includes tours. 'spose it may be worth a call to see if that would include the Evoque part of the factory.