Lots of evoques at halewood
Evoquemaker

Lots of evoques at halewood

Doin builds at the mo. Pity most are crash tests. Gorgeous cars
24-01-2011 11:31pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
evoke

RE: Lots of evoques at halewood

(24-01-2011 11:31pm)Evoquemaker Wrote:  Doin builds at the mo. Pity most are crash tests. Gorgeous cars

Local dealer ordered 22 (20 4Dr. 2 2Dr.) currently pre sold 18 - all of which are the 4 Door. He has no firm delivery date. Place a follow-up order and has been told 2012 earliest.

An interior may be Posh but it is never a Becks, as that is a beer - and neither are cool.
25-01-2011 08:31am
cjfp

any chance of 'joe public' being able to arrange to get a closer look if in the area?

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
25-01-2011 08:45pm
Blackseries

(25-01-2011 08:45pm)cjfp Wrote:  any chance of 'joe public' being able to arrange to get a closer look if in the area?

Last time I was up at Halewood there was a building on the perimeter road that had a sign “Factory Tours” I didn’t have time to stop and ask when they were but there seems to be no mention of tours on the net so I was wondering if they do them anymore. I would love to see a few in the flesh before I have to pick a colour / interior combo.

Also a question for Evoquebuilder what’s been your favourite colour combination of the cars built so far?

And have you seen A Barolo Black one yet?

SD4 Prestige Sport Auto 5 Door, Sumatra Black with Ambience interior, Magneride AD, 20" Style 6 Wheels, Panoramic Roof, Surround Cameras, Electric Tailgate, ADRVM.......& Heated Steering Wheel......Gorgeous
27-01-2011 10:30am
cjfp

Look under Land Rover Experiences and I saw the other day that there is a centre at Halewood and it includes tours. 'spose it may be worth a call to see if that would include the Evoque part of the factory.

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
27-01-2011 07:23pm