babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
5 door black on black - pure premium - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: My Range Rover Evoque (/Forum-My-Range-Rover-Evoque)
+--- Thread: 5 door black on black - pure premium (/Thread-5-door-black-on-black-pure-premium)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: 5 door black on black - pure premium - leveller - 12-12-2011 12:24pm

Lovely car! And so very close to what mine will look like ... when I eventually get to stroke it.

RE: 5 door black on black - pure premium - cjfp - 12-12-2011 08:47pm

(11-12-2011 12:28am)coolmaven Wrote:  thanks for the complements!

Evo-King - correct, mine is the sumatra metallic. It is a Pure upgraded with the "Premium package".

"Premium Package" ?

RE: 5 door black on black - pure premium - Evo-king - 12-12-2011 09:23pm

(12-12-2011 08:47pm)cjfp Wrote:  "Premium Package" ?

I think he means Pure Style Pack or Tech Pack?

RE: 5 door black on black - pure premium - cjfp - 12-12-2011 09:49pm

Well say that then so we all understand! Laughing

I have a Pure SD4 'Supreme' (that's a Tech pack)

RE: 5 door black on black - pure premium - berlin2011 - 13-12-2011 12:53am

It's a US thing... Seems quite similar to the lux pack in the UK but in the US it's sold as an option on the Pure.

Premium Package: The Premium Package includes an HDD navigation system, dynamic route guidance, voice control, passive keyless entry, loadspace stowage rails, surround camera system with Towing Assist, 825-watt Meridian surround sound system, MP3 disc and file compatibility, subwoofer and 16 speakers, automatic adaptive xenon HID headlamps with LED signature lighting, automatic headlamp leveling, and automatic high beam assist. This package is available for $4,000.00 ($4,400.00 for the Coupe Pure)

RE: 5 door black on black - pure premium - coolmaven - 13-12-2011 12:55am

(12-12-2011 09:49pm)cjfp Wrote:  Well say that then so we all understand! Laughing

I have a Pure SD4 'Supreme' (that's a Tech pack)

What I've posted is in fact correct. A Pure with a premium option.
This is the way its served up on this side of the pond. Check out http://www.landrover.ca

RE: 5 door black on black - pure premium - Evo-king - 13-12-2011 09:34am

(13-12-2011 12:55am)coolmaven Wrote:  What I've posted is in fact correct. A Pure with a premium option.
This is the way its served up on this side of the pond. Check out http://www.landrover.ca

Good point, I didn't notice you were from across the pond!!

That choice is even better than ours.

RE: 5 door black on black - pure premium - XFullFatTim - 13-12-2011 01:16pm

I'm not a fan of black paint jobs but the more black Evoques I see the more that the dark shades grow on me.......especially black Dynamic Coupes with privacy but don't think I could face up to all the washing and polishing though to kep one looking smart, white is much less work!

RE: 5 door black on black - pure premium - leveller - 13-12-2011 01:42pm

(13-12-2011 01:16pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  I'm not a fan of black paint jobs but the more black Evoques I see the more that the dark shades grow on me.......especially black Dynamic Coupes with privacy but don't think I could face up to all the washing and polishing though to kep one looking smart, white is much less work!

I thought white would require more cleaning, or it would where I live!

RE: 5 door black on black - pure premium - EVO PUNDITT - 13-12-2011 02:05pm

(13-12-2011 01:16pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  I'm not a fan of black paint jobs but the more black Evoques I see the more that the dark shades grow on me.......especially black Dynamic Coupes with privacy but don't think I could face up to all the washing and polishing though to kep one looking smart, white is much less work!

Grey is even less workWink