babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Lookers Park Royal - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Marketplace (/Forum-Marketplace)
+--- Forum: Dealership Feedback (/Forum-Dealership-Feedback)
+--- Thread: Lookers Park Royal (/Thread-Lookers-Park-Royal--2083)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Lookers Park Royal - Lookers Park Royal - 07-04-2012 11:08am

Thanks Donny for your comments, they are very much appreciated. I am glad that Steve and Jeremy looked after you well.

Regards,

James Smile

RE: Lookers Park Royal - Donny Dog - 07-04-2012 01:11pm

(07-04-2012 11:08am)James @ Lookers Park Royal Wrote:  Thanks Donny for your comments, they are very much appreciated. I am glad that Steve and Jeremy looked after you well.

Regards,

James Smile

You've obviously worked out which customer I was! I've e-mailed Steve directly to thank him (and everyone else) properly.

I have to say that Park Royal is a suitable location for your dealership - my wife and I were looked after like royalty!Smile

RE: Lookers Park Royal - Lookers Park Royal - 07-04-2012 01:13pm

Yes, I know exactly who you are..... you were buying some wheelie big items! Smile

James Wink

RE: Lookers Park Royal - callughan - 26-02-2014 02:44pm

This is my local dealer and am going to go down Sat for the first time!

Have just bought a 2012 Evoque Dynamic, will do a write up and pics once everything resolved.

Is there anyone within service that I should ask for who is recommended from personal experience?

Many Thanks,

RE: Lookers Park Royal - XFullFatTim - 26-02-2014 02:56pm

I have always received excellent attention from Nicky Areago in the service reception dept but have dealt with a lot of the staff at LPR and they are all very customer orientated, whether in the front of house team in the reception or more remote from customers in the management

RE: Lookers Park Royal - callughan - 26-02-2014 04:32pm

(26-02-2014 02:56pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  I have always received excellent attention from Nicky Areago in the service reception dept but have dealt with a lot of the staff at LPR and they are all very customer orientated, whether in the front of house team in the reception or more remote from customers in the management

Thanks, I worked there for work experience many years ago when it was HR Owen. Hopefully will be good as would like a good relationship with local garage.