babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
How to upgrade your 'Range Rover' letterings on the Evoque - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Modifications (/Forum-Modifications)
+--- Thread: How to upgrade your 'Range Rover' letterings on the Evoque (/Thread-How-to-upgrade-your-Range-Rover-letterings-on-the-Evoque)

Pages: 1 2

How to upgrade your 'Range Rover' letterings on the Evoque - Ezandania - 17-11-2011 07:33pm

Front:

Rear:

Good for the ones who has the Fuji Whites!

RE: How to upgrade your 'Range Rover' letterings on the Evoque - DynamicRRV - 17-11-2011 07:46pm

Good vid.

RE: How to upgrade your 'Range Rover' letterings on the Evoque - doug - 17-11-2011 08:39pm

Did that guy used to be on Blue Peter Wink

RE: How to upgrade your 'Range Rover' letterings on the Evoque - SebM - 17-11-2011 10:36pm

Excellent !

RE: How to upgrade your 'Range Rover' letterings on the Evoque - GibEvoque - 18-11-2011 08:56am

Definitely ordering a black set for the rear, think i will just remove the front badges have some black lettering spelling EVOQUE instead, just to be a little different.

Also going to get some pressed plates as well.

RE: How to upgrade your 'Range Rover' letterings on the Evoque - Rahane - 18-11-2011 03:08pm

Can anyone get a picture of a Fuji with black lettering ? Would look BEAST.

RE: How to upgrade your 'Range Rover' letterings on the Evoque - ED209 - 18-11-2011 03:25pm

some masking tape and a tin of black spray paint would do the job far quicker.

RE: How to upgrade your 'Range Rover' letterings on the Evoque - davybee - 05-12-2011 11:43am

If anyone has the original 'Atlas' colour Range Rover lettering for the rear tailgate, I would be particularly interested since my minor mishap with the garage door. Specifically interested in the 'E'

RE: How to upgrade your 'Range Rover' letterings on the Evoque - Daglass - 05-12-2011 02:40pm

Black Lettering on OG would look great I think

RE: How to upgrade your 'Range Rover' letterings on the Evoque - gead - 05-12-2011 10:53pm

where can the black letters be ordered from...I had a quick look at on the Duckworth site, but couldn't seem them? I will be definitely be doing this...

scratch that...found the post with the links... Embarrassed