babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
RECOMMENDATION PLEASE - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Detailing & Car Care (/Forum-Detailing-Car-Care)
+--- Thread: RECOMMENDATION PLEASE (/Thread-RECOMMENDATION-PLEASE)

Pages: 1 2

RECOMMENDATION PLEASE - LDT - 10-11-2011 09:22pm

Could anyone please provide a recommendation for detailing/valeting in the Cardiff area.

My dealer provides Gardx but having read forum posts, I am sceptical. I would prefer to get the car treated with something, but preferably not at the dealers. I am also looking for someone to do a mini valet at least once a month, as the person who I've been dealing with for the last few years has moved on.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

RE: RECOMMENDATION PLEASE - WB - 10-11-2011 11:33pm

Take a look at gtechniq.com

These are considered one of the best protection products available and they have approved detailers all over the country.

RE: RECOMMENDATION PLEASE - LDT - 10-11-2011 11:40pm

Thank you, I will!

RE: RECOMMENDATION PLEASE - doug - 11-11-2011 08:02am

(10-11-2011 11:33pm)wbessada Wrote:  Take a look at gtechniq.com

These are considered one of the best protection products available and they have approved detailers all over the country.

+ 1

RE: RECOMMENDATION PLEASE - jitenc - 22-01-2012 12:21pm

Anyone know of any detailers in London area? And how much would it actually cost? Is it better to go for the winter protection for the whole year care? I have a scratch , a pretty large one, on the black wing mirror and need some advice. Should I use the lacquer, base coat and t-cut technique or should I get it done professionally?

RE: RECOMMENDATION PLEASE - zippy - 22-01-2012 05:22pm

Hi I live in Uxbridge and really want to have our car done when it arrives. All being well we should have it for 1st March . Does anyone live in this area who has used someone who can be recommended .It will be the first time I would have had it done but I have wasted my money 3 times on the dealer spray on treatment at stupid prices and dont see the point if a car can look so beautiful after the detailing treatment and a proper job. I cant wait for our car after reading all about it on this forum but not long now. We have a 5 door Fuji White Dynamic coming and are very excited , so just planning the things that I want to have for the car .Thanks for any help .

RE: RECOMMENDATION PLEASE - Firenze - 22-01-2012 08:37pm

I too am after a recommendation for the Bristol/Bath area as I wanted to get the whole car done as soon as I pick it up from the dealer and also have some sort of long lasting polish applied, any recommendations appreciated

RE: RECOMMENDATION PLEASE - WB - 22-01-2012 10:19pm

(22-01-2012 12:21pm)jitenc Wrote:  Anyone know of any detailers in London area? And how much would it actually cost? Is it better to go for the winter protection for the whole year care? I have a scratch , a pretty large one, on the black wing mirror and need some advice. Should I use the lacquer, base coat and t-cut technique or should I get it done professionally?

I can recommend Rainbow detailing in NW London. Approved Gtechniq detailer - give Alfie a call on 07590 274 002. He can also advise you on your mirror which may well polish out using the right tools!

RE: RECOMMENDATION PLEASE - Chunkstar - 23-01-2012 12:12pm

Firenze
I am going to use ti22 based near youConfused well south wales,some on here have used him already,with great results,he was very helpful on phone.
http://www.ti22.co.uk

RE: RECOMMENDATION PLEASE - Firenze - 23-01-2012 01:57pm

(23-01-2012 12:12pm)Chunkstar Wrote:  Firenze
I am going to use ti22 based near youConfused well south wales,some on here have used him already,with great results,he was very helpful on phone.
http://www.ti22.co.uk

Thanks Chunkstar, had someone else recommend him too