Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
RECOMMENDATION PLEASE
LDT

RECOMMENDATION PLEASE

Could anyone please provide a recommendation for detailing/valeting in the Cardiff area.

My dealer provides Gardx but having read forum posts, I am sceptical. I would prefer to get the car treated with something, but preferably not at the dealers. I am also looking for someone to do a mini valet at least once a month, as the person who I've been dealing with for the last few years has moved on.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Prestige SD4 Auto, Ipanema/Ambience, Style 4 Wheels, Pan Roof, Privacy, Dimming Mirror, High Beam Assist, Surround Cameras, Spare Wheel, Mud Flaps.
[Image: 116286.png]
10-11-2011 09:22pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
WB
WB

RE: RECOMMENDATION PLEASE

Take a look at gtechniq.com

These are considered one of the best protection products available and they have approved detailers all over the country.
10-11-2011 11:33pm
LDT

Thank you, I will!

Prestige SD4 Auto, Ipanema/Ambience, Style 4 Wheels, Pan Roof, Privacy, Dimming Mirror, High Beam Assist, Surround Cameras, Spare Wheel, Mud Flaps.
[Image: 116286.png]
10-11-2011 11:40pm
doug

(10-11-2011 11:33pm)wbessada Wrote:  Take a look at gtechniq.com

These are considered one of the best protection products available and they have approved detailers all over the country.

+ 1

[Image: mini-graphics-vehicles-244162.gif] ABOVE AND BEYOND
RRE sold after 5 happy years. Jag F-Pace owner now
11-11-2011 08:02am
jitenc

Anyone know of any detailers in London area? And how much would it actually cost? Is it better to go for the winter protection for the whole year care? I have a scratch , a pretty large one, on the black wing mirror and need some advice. Should I use the lacquer, base coat and t-cut technique or should I get it done professionally?

Got mine : Dynamic Fuji White with Lux Pack and black contrast roof.
Optional extras : Privacy glass, Heated steering wheel and TPMS.
Me: Very HappyVery Happy
22-01-2012 12:21pm
zippy

Hi I live in Uxbridge and really want to have our car done when it arrives. All being well we should have it for 1st March . Does anyone live in this area who has used someone who can be recommended .It will be the first time I would have had it done but I have wasted my money 3 times on the dealer spray on treatment at stupid prices and dont see the point if a car can look so beautiful after the detailing treatment and a proper job. I cant wait for our car after reading all about it on this forum but not long now. We have a 5 door Fuji White Dynamic coming and are very excited , so just planning the things that I want to have for the car .Thanks for any help .
22-01-2012 05:22pm
Firenze

I too am after a recommendation for the Bristol/Bath area as I wanted to get the whole car done as soon as I pick it up from the dealer and also have some sort of long lasting polish applied, any recommendations appreciated

Firenze Dynamic Si4, Pano roof, Verve, Ebony headliner, Black Strata, Privacy glass, Lux Pack - Enjoying since 7/3/12
22-01-2012 08:37pm
WB
WB

(22-01-2012 12:21pm)jitenc Wrote:  Anyone know of any detailers in London area? And how much would it actually cost? Is it better to go for the winter protection for the whole year care? I have a scratch , a pretty large one, on the black wing mirror and need some advice. Should I use the lacquer, base coat and t-cut technique or should I get it done professionally?

I can recommend Rainbow detailing in NW London. Approved Gtechniq detailer - give Alfie a call on 07590 274 002. He can also advise you on your mirror which may well polish out using the right tools!
22-01-2012 10:19pm
Chunkstar

Firenze
I am going to use ti22 based near youConfused well south wales,some on here have used him already,with great results,he was very helpful on phone.
http://www.ti22.co.uk
23-01-2012 12:12pm
Firenze

(23-01-2012 12:12pm)Chunkstar Wrote:  Firenze
I am going to use ti22 based near youConfused well south wales,some on here have used him already,with great results,he was very helpful on phone.
http://www.ti22.co.uk

Thanks Chunkstar, had someone else recommend him too

Firenze Dynamic Si4, Pano roof, Verve, Ebony headliner, Black Strata, Privacy glass, Lux Pack - Enjoying since 7/3/12
23-01-2012 01:57pm