babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
EvoqueLive ...free tickets ! - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: EvoqueLive ...free tickets ! (/Thread-EvoqueLive-free-tickets)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: EvoqueLive ...free tickets ! - cjfp - 25-04-2011 10:57am

Having looked at the Q&A part of the Evoque Live website, I spotted the following:-

"The event consists of a 25-minute performance and then light refreshments afterwards in the viewing gallery for which you're invited to stay for up to an hour."

150 seats per performance.

Make of this what you will.

RE: EvoqueLive ...free tickets ! - LRX - 25-04-2011 10:59am

It all sounds fairly awful to me.

RE: EvoqueLive ...free tickets ! - Kermit - 26-04-2011 01:08am

It could be worse. I've got to wait until July, travel 2000 km, and purchase a ticket for the Melbourne motor show to get access to the vehicle; or wait even longer, until dealers get stock.

RE: EvoqueLive ...free tickets ! - Alex - 12-05-2011 07:38am

Got a call from LR the other day asking if I was still attending and I managed to ask them a few questions about the event. They said there will be more than likely three models there with time to sit in the vehicles, they couldn't confirm which ones will be on display - however they said the session was only 25 minutes so based on the agenda and number of people attending I'm hoping that's enough time view the vehicles in detail as that's the only reason I'm going!

RE: EvoqueLive ...free tickets ! - Blackseries - 12-05-2011 08:35am

(12-05-2011 07:38am)Alex Wrote:  They said there will be more than likely three models there with time to sit in the vehicles,

They have got to be kidding! 3 models – surely there has to be more cars than just 3 cars – with all the permutations and combinations I would have thought 10 cars would be the minimum. Choices of 3 / 5 door, coloured roofs - interiors – wheels .... LUX ..... Plus. Madness.

RE: EvoqueLive ...free tickets ! - Alex - 12-05-2011 09:02am

LOL - yeah well that's what they told me!

RE: EvoqueLive ...free tickets ! - griff - 12-05-2011 02:34pm

Now let me guess.
3 cars? 1 Pure, 1 Dynamic, 1 Prestige. That wil be that then.
Ohh and those posters on the Walls of all the colour combinations we now cannot get!!!
Call me cynical if you wish
LOL

RE: EvoqueLive ...free tickets ! - Charlie - 14-05-2011 07:24pm

Be good to hear from those going next weekend to London afterwards.

RE: EvoqueLive ...free tickets ! - cjfp - 14-05-2011 07:32pm

@griff - "Cynical" - well, u did ask
Anyone else sunday 22nd @ 11am

RE: EvoqueLive ...free tickets ! - paulus599 - 15-05-2011 01:55pm

I think we have to remember that these events aren't really aimed at us. It's a marketing exercise whose sole purpose will be to convert those that are currently sitting on the fence, i.e those that have registered an interest but who haven't placed a deposit or order yet.

I think most of us on this forum have already placed our orders, or at least a deposit, so LR doesn't need to 'court' us any more Sad

Yes, it would have been great to see more cars with different colour combinations and trim options, but I for one still can't wait to see these cars in the metal Smile