Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
EvoqueLive ...free tickets !
DG

EvoqueLive ...free tickets !

In case anyone fancies half a day looking at half naked dancers ...a sausage roll and a chat with LR bods ...if you're lucky you might even get a good gander at the motor Very Happy

http://evoquelive.landrover.co.uk/
11-04-2011 08:54pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Charlie
No Longer Registered

RE: EvoqueLive ...free tickets !

Thumbs Up
11-04-2011 10:27pm
GeordieBoy

I'm booked Manchester June 5th as I'm at a Wedding in Liverpool on the Saturday so works out handy. No doubt there will be a sales launch anyway, but still worth going to I think?
11-04-2011 11:17pm
DynamicRRV

Cheers!!!!
11-04-2011 11:33pm
paulus599

A little disappointed to be honest. Yes it's great that these events are on, however I'm suprised that they didn't offer the tickets to deposit payers first, then people who registered an interest and then finally opened it up to the general public.
It's also annoying that there are no events to cater for people who live in the North of England and Scotland. It would have made more sense if the events were in London, Manchester and Edinburgh, a much fairer spread IMO.

Will definately still go though! Smile
12-04-2011 08:54am
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Paulus, I agree entirely - somebody in LR's PR dept has cocked up completely by ignoring the entire north of the nation. Let's face it Manchester is nearly in London if you live north of Newcastle they should cancel the Manchester event and move it to Stirling!!!

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 12-04-2011 08:59am by XFullFatTim.)
12-04-2011 08:58am
paulus599

Sounds good to me! We shouldn't be that suprised though, these marketing types always seem to think that Manchester is in the North of England!!!
12-04-2011 09:10am
XFullFatTim

I'm an "ex-pat" from Portsmouth originally so have to be careful what I say or I might not be allowed back................

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
12-04-2011 09:26am
paulus599

Yeah, border patrol at Watford gap will refuse you entry Laughing
12-04-2011 09:29am
XFullFatTim

I've just received a personal invite by email from LR
"Dear Mr Oliver

We would like to invite you and a guest to join us for a unique theatrical celebration that encompasses the very essence of all-new Range Rover Evoque. More than an exclusive sneak peek at one of 2011’s most eagerly anticipated new vehicles, it is an immersive introduction to a new presence in the city.

Created by Lee Lapthorne and Doll Productions, this vibrant show is a concentrated distillation of Range Rover Evoque’s main inspirations: a visceral blend of architecture, design and technology.

Afterwards, guests will be invited to enjoy refreshments in a viewing gallery, where you’ll have the opportunity to see Range Rover Evoque up close and speak with some of the designers of this dynamic vehicle. "

There is a clickable link to register on the email

I have responded pointing that even to get from here to Manchester is pretty costly for going to a party and asked why no Scottish Event, I would be willing to bet I won't get a reply!

(This post was last modified: 12-04-2011 01:22pm by XFullFatTim.)
12-04-2011 01:19pm