babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Shipping time & tracking of ship - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Regional Discussions (/Forum-Regional-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Australia & New Zealand (/Forum-Australia-New-Zealand)
+--- Thread: Shipping time & tracking of ship (/Thread-Shipping-time-tracking-of-ship)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: Shipping time & tracking of ship - chiggy - 16-02-2012 02:30am

haha! that's precisely what I did too! I went around the back but couldn't see much especially at night but yes I saw the one car with no other cars behind... however I couldn't tell from so far if it was a dynamic or just a prestige/pure.

Then I went around to the other side and saw from the front bumper it was a dynamic and had the shadow chrome alloys... and thought.. that has GOT to be it!

Congrats buddy! two weeks and it shall be yours.

RE: Shipping time & tracking of ship - benzina - 16-02-2012 02:35am

Thank ChiggySmile

RE: Shipping time & tracking of ship - Barneyridge - 16-02-2012 03:04am

(16-02-2012 02:07am)benzina Wrote:  Your right Chiggy,although i had'nt read your post till now. Anyway i went down there early this morning about 8am after a nice coffee.....There were lines of cars,as i was looking from the rear side first,with some Evoques there,but no sight of mine.
Then in the distance i saw one solitary Evoque right up the front of the lines,but with no cars behind it (bizzar,as this was the only line without cars),Even from a distance,i could see details that told me it was mine, so i went around the other side,and my suspicion was correct...there was my CAR, right there!!! !!although it's just the nose,it looked FANTASTIC!!!

Yes we probably are NUTS, but like ZORBA once said....."A man needs a little Madness, otherwise, he never dares cut the rope and be free."
Here's the pics......
[Image: Evoquefirstsighting001.jpg]
[Image: Evoquefirstsighting006.jpg]
[Image: Evoquefirstsighting004.jpg]

Benzina, I can see your car from here Cool

RE: Shipping time & tracking of ship - gead - 16-02-2012 09:36am

Looks hawt in between the disco and the van....menacing...Scirocco looks so....meh.

RE: Shipping time & tracking of ship - benzina - 17-02-2012 01:56am

Went past this morning and it's already left the docks. So not even there for a day which is good,cause others can sit around for days on end.

RE: Shipping time & tracking of ship - Evoque U - 22-02-2012 12:39pm

Woo hoo car has arrived in port kembla, 2 days early.

14 days and counting till delivery

RE: Shipping time & tracking of ship - chiggy - 22-02-2012 12:52pm

congrats Evoque U!

It seeems Grand Mercury brought you a slightly late Valentine's day present!

RE: Shipping time & tracking of ship - benzina - 22-02-2012 02:20pm

The Grand Mercury did well.....exciting times Evoque USmile

RE: Shipping time & tracking of ship - Evoque U - 22-02-2012 11:08pm

Thanks Chiggy, I'm glad St Valentine has not forgotten me, even though he is a week or so late

Hey Benzina, how's the wait? Not long to go for you.

Wish the docks were close by so I could swing by to look for it in the crowd

RE: Shipping time & tracking of ship - benzina - 23-02-2012 02:53am

(22-02-2012 11:08pm)Evoque U Wrote:  Thanks Chiggy, I'm glad St Valentine has not forgotten me, even though he is a week or so late

Hey Benzina, how's the wait? Not long to go for you.

Wish the docks were close by so I could swing by to look for it in the crowd

Hey Evoque U....The wait, yeah it's just hard to believe it's about to happen, after 6 months of waiting. Whats made it easier,is i've been pre-occupied trying to sell my beloved garaged collector car (Mercedes-Benz 300CE-24),as it's simply surplus to my current needs, and minimalist living ideals. It's easily one of the best examples in Austraia, if you know of anyone who wants to buy. See pic.....