babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
It's test drive time - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Regional Discussions (/Forum-Regional-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Australia & New Zealand (/Forum-Australia-New-Zealand)
+--- Thread: It's test drive time (/Thread-It-s-test-drive-time)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: It's test drive time - chiggy - 31-10-2011 03:09am

yeah. When I ordered my car a few weeks ago - he said end of December is the estimated build date - my assumption is that is definitely not the case anymore given the delays...

The fact that the options which are causing the delays are what I've put on my car like the xenons and the sunroof... well... I've lost hope of getting a December build date... I just hope someone cancels an order...

RE: It's test drive time - Capital - 31-10-2011 05:06am

I have not been able to get any real info from my dealer on availability of demonstrators other than possibly this week but no guarantees.

RE: It's test drive time - evoque aussie - 31-10-2011 05:07am

Folks, contacted my dealer trivett parramatta. He'll receive the car tomorrow and registed by weekend. so able to have a test drive coming weekend. yeah!!!!!

RE: It's test drive time - memota - 31-10-2011 06:29am

Guys the rest of us are counting on you to come back into the forum and give your impressions please!

Not only on the drive, but the interiors (prestige vs the standard dynamic etc.), coupe vs. 5 door etc..

Help a brother out!

Enjoy the drives.

RE: It's test drive time - 3VOQU3 - 01-11-2011 05:59am

Spoke to my dealer today (Barbagallo's) and they have 3 demo's landed.. Expecting to be able to drive them end of week..

Also on a bad note the Pure (atleast the 150 model) does only come with one tail pipe..

037AB - Single Downpipe

RE: It's test drive time - MPK - 01-11-2011 06:07am

Good news 3VOQU3!

I thought the overseas SD4 came with two tail pipes... so hoping its the same here!

Please share pics of the test drives too. I'll be first of the bat to request for Almond/Espresso and Ipanema sand pics Wink

RE: It's test drive time - berlin2011 - 01-11-2011 06:40am

MPK, if Aus is the same as SA then it's one tailpipe... We've had our demo's for two weeks now and all the non Dynamic cars with the Diesel engine have single tailpipe. Considering we don't get Pure nor TD4 engine choice I'd say that is pretty conclusive.

RE: It's test drive time - chiggy - 01-11-2011 07:01am

From what I've heard the SD4 will have two tail pipes and the TD4 will have one.

The Dynamic models are the ones with the different style of tailpipes.

Either way I'm not fussed.

I just want to be able to drive them at least!!

RE: It's test drive time - berlin2011 - 01-11-2011 07:28am

As said we only have SD4 in SA and in Prestige trim they come with single pipe. Dynamics always have tow pipes so does not feature in this equation.

Let us know if the same is the case in Aus.

PS. All the Si4's come with two tail pipes.

RE: It's test drive time - chiggy - 01-11-2011 07:49am

Just spoke to Barbagallo (Perth).

The demos have landed however they will not be available for viewing or test drive until the beginning of next week.

Was also told, that my order is still in a holding pool status and won't be getting a build date at least for a few weeks... anyone want to take a guess, at this rate, when I will be getting my car? I'm putting $1,000 on July/August 2012 now.