Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
It's test drive time
Evoque U

It's test drive time

Recieved a phone call today from my dealer letting me know that as of Monday they will have 3 demo cars available for test drive. I believe there is a Si4, SD4 and a TD4. I have booked in for next sat to drive the Si4, will be good to compare the Si4 to the SD4 we drove last month in Halewood.

Anyone else receive this exciting news

Very HappyVery Happy Can't wait Very HappyVery Happy

Si4 5 door Prestige,Fuji white,spirit interior,prestige tech pack,adaptive dynamics, heated seats,keyless entry,park assist,surround cameras,panoramic roof,adaptive xenon headlamps.aftermarket 20" Wheels

Living the dream since 10/3/12
29-10-2011 11:57am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MPK

RE: It's test drive time

Which dealership ???

Pure 5dr SD4 Auto (01/2012)
29-10-2011 12:33pm
Evoque U

(29-10-2011 12:33pm)MPK Wrote:  Which dealership ???

Narellan, I've had nothing but great service from them. Constant contact with updates and always straight to the point.

Si4 5 door Prestige,Fuji white,spirit interior,prestige tech pack,adaptive dynamics, heated seats,keyless entry,park assist,surround cameras,panoramic roof,adaptive xenon headlamps.aftermarket 20" Wheels

29-10-2011 01:31pm
Capital

(29-10-2011 11:57am)Evoque U Wrote:  Recieved a phone call today from my dealer letting me know that as of Monday they will have 3 demo cars available for test drive. I believe there is a Si4, SD4 and a TD4. I have booked in for next sat to drive the Si4, will be good to compare the Si4 to the SD4 we drove last month in Halewood.

Anyone else receive this exciting news

Very HappyVery Happy Can't wait Very HappyVery Happy

Good news. Look forward to your report and pity you can't sneak in a drive during the weekWink
29-10-2011 10:40pm
Barneyridge

Emailed my dealer Friday and still no response. I asked about demos as well. Might try calling today.

Pure TD4, Fiji, Auto, Pan Roof + Extras - Delivered Very Happy
29-10-2011 11:33pm
MPK

Thanks for that Evoque U. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

Pure 5dr SD4 Auto (01/2012)
29-10-2011 11:35pm
Evoque U

I heard from a previous post on this forum that LR Australia were rolling out all demos for release on the same day to make it fair to all dealers so if this is the case then I'm thinking that all dealers should have them come Monday. Put the pressure on your salesmen guys

30-10-2011 01:41am
Barneyridge

(30-10-2011 01:41am)Evoque U Wrote:  I heard from a previous post on this forum that LR Australia were rolling out all demos for release on the same day to make it fair to all dealers so if this is the case then I'm thinking that all dealers should have them come Monday. Put the pressure on your salesmen guys
Ed

Spoke with my dealer today. They are getting 3 cars. He was unsure if they will be received with all pre delivery done or whether each dealer will need to do their own. He also said LR Australia will provide specific details on when the dealers are allowed to start taking customers for test drives. He said it could be next weekend but they are not booking people yet. I still think I know more than him though through knowledge gained on here.

My dealer is going to email me with a time for a test drive. He is going to give me the car for an hour and half to play Smile

Pure TD4, Fiji, Auto, Pan Roof + Extras - Delivered Very Happy
30-10-2011 08:02am
chiggy

I spoke to my dealer last week in Perth and he said that the test drive cars in Perth - should be arriving this week or early next week.

Apparently he's going to melbourne early this coming week to get some training on the car for a few days before the demos arrive - i'm estimating them to be here by the 10th of November.

I cannot wait!

I also want him to tell me my car has finally got a build date and I hope he has some good news on delivery.

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
30-10-2011 01:13pm
schmick325

Being this late in the year i'd be going to a 2012 build date.

Youll be far better off when it comes time to sell
31-10-2011 02:51am