babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Range Rover Evoque - The Merdad Collection - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Modifications (/Forum-Modifications)
+--- Thread: Range Rover Evoque - The Merdad Collection (/Thread-Range-Rover-Evoque-The-Merdad-Collection)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Range Rover Evoque - The Merdad Collection - Token - 27-10-2011 05:02pm

These pictures just go to show what a fantastic job Land Rover have done...

I am a fan of sporty modification of cars and as long as the modifications are subtle, then I think it only goes to enhance the look. However, when the designers get a car spot on, it is simply not possible to improve the look...

I have seen modified Ferrari's and Aston's for instance, and they look terrible...and that's because every thing is so 'right' in the first place, you have to make it 'wrong' to make it different!

I'm pretty sure that this is the case with the Evoque...for fans of sporty modifications, the Dynamic kit pretty much gets it bang on, so other than colour and wheel style (not wheel size because anything bigger than 20's will look out of proportion) there isn't much (if anything) the modifiers can do to improve the look.

Well done Land Rover...good job

RE: Range Rover Evoque - The Merdad Collection - mark_n - 28-10-2011 10:57am

Token, you're in danger of becoming a Fan Boy, not just with your dealer who has given you a dismal level of service but with LR who have created an unmitigated disaster.

You haven't been on that red wine again have you?

RE: Range Rover Evoque - The Merdad Collection - chiggy - 31-10-2011 03:15am

the Merdad collection... I think I just threw up a little after seeing that!

RE: Range Rover Evoque - The Merdad Collection - Token - 31-10-2011 08:39am

(28-10-2011 10:57am)mark_n Wrote:  Token, you're in danger of becoming a Fan Boy, not just with your dealer who has given you a dismal level of service but with LR who have created an unmitigated disaster.

You haven't been on that red wine again have you?

Laughing

It is true that my red wine intake has been on the increase lately...I will review my consumption levels!

But hey, life is too short to focus on the negatives...and I know what I can and cannot change...and I can't change the service offered by LR or by the dealer network so might as well just accept it.

Plus, I'm currently trying to value and acquire a company for the first time and have no idea what I'm doing, so on the grand scheme of things, I can't afford to be adding to that stress by worrying about dodgy service from LR!

RE: Range Rover Evoque - The Merdad Collection - SW6RR - 31-10-2011 04:04pm

Try 10 x EBITDA... Laughing

RE: Range Rover Evoque - The Merdad Collection - Barneyridge - 01-11-2011 09:43am

(31-10-2011 08:39am)Token Wrote:  Laughing

It is true that my red wine intake has been on the increase lately...I will review my consumption levels!

But hey, life is too short to focus on the negatives...and I know what I can and cannot change...and I can't change the service offered by LR or by the dealer network so might as well just accept it.

Plus, I'm currently trying to value and acquire a company for the first time and have no idea what I'm doing, so on the grand scheme of things, I can't afford to be adding to that stress by worrying about dodgy service from LR!

Very Happy like you said life is too short. Keep up the red wine buddy and enjoy.

RE: Range Rover Evoque - The Merdad Collection - RacingSnake - 19-03-2012 07:57pm

New pictures:
http://www.motorward.com/2012/03/merdad-range-rover-evoque-official-pictures-released/

[Image: mernazz-1.jpg]

RE: Range Rover Evoque - The Merdad Collection - broady43 - 19-03-2012 08:05pm

Did they run out of paint for the bonnetConfused

RE: Range Rover Evoque - The Merdad Collection - XFullFatTim - 19-03-2012 08:32pm

I wonder what the point of the extra reversing light and rear fog/ brake light in the lower diffuser is?

RE: Range Rover Evoque - The Merdad Collection - WB - 19-03-2012 09:44pm

Ouch - looks a lot worse than the preview which I thought they might just pull off. What are they thinking??