babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Range Rover Evoque - The Merdad Collection - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Modifications (/Forum-Modifications)
+--- Thread: Range Rover Evoque - The Merdad Collection (/Thread-Range-Rover-Evoque-The-Merdad-Collection)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Special edition Evoque - The Valeter - 26-10-2011 10:01am

That is the only problem I see with the Evoque - Beckam's role which feminises the car.

RE: Special edition Evoque - XFullFatTim - 26-10-2011 10:16am

I believe that we haven't yet seen the VB input to the Evoque - it is still to arrive........ I haven't seen much mention of her from LR since the official launch in 2010 - the feed-back that Land Rover got to her involvement was not very flattering, even if the intention was to feminise the car with her influence. Most women in her position I think would still sooner be seen in a FFRR or an RRS than a dinky designer little Rangie

RE: Special edition Evoque - nishandf - 26-10-2011 10:20am

Really tasteless! Those 22inch wheels must make the moon buggy feel simply luxurious. I hope i never see one of those on the roads, or keep it in London.

RE: Customised Evoque - Martin - 26-10-2011 10:40am

Thread re-titled.

RE: Customised Evoque - Barneyridge - 26-10-2011 11:24am

I am still liking a degree on colour coding, but this is to the extreme. I do like the colour coding around the wheel arches but the bumpers need some contrast.

RE: Customised Evoque - Simon - 26-10-2011 11:32am

What is the word for fecal matter in French? ...hmmn, what was it again? M-e-r-d-'um what was that last letter?', was it a-d or just 'e'? Hmmn, I can't remember Wink but the company name certainly seems appropriate.... Very Happy

Range Rover Evoque - The Merdad Collection - Ezandania - 26-10-2011 11:47am

http://www.roverguide.com/11354/merdad-collection-mer-nazz-range-rover-evoque/

Not feeling the front or back, but i think the sideskirts are nice, so are the black 22" concave wheels!

RE: Range Rover Evoque - The Merdad Collection - Martin - 26-10-2011 11:51am

Threads merged

RE: Range Rover Evoque - The Merdad Collection - occlusion - 26-10-2011 12:14pm

Too much of monochrome ( red ) , the Evoque unique front and back styles are lost in one 'RED cloud' .
The Evoque will lose its unique look when the modifications are too radical.
Its a SABOTAGE!!!

RE: Range Rover Evoque - The Merdad Collection - ED209 - 26-10-2011 03:39pm

do not like