babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Whats your rant of the day? - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Site News & Chat (/Forum-Site-News-Chat)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (/Forum-Off-Topic)
+---- Forum: Everything Else (/Forum-Everything-Else)
+---- Thread: Whats your rant of the day? (/Thread-Whats-your-rant-of-the-day)

Pages: 1 2 3

Whats your rant of the day? - exigejoe - 19-10-2011 10:44pm

my rant: Picking up my daughter from school in the Exige. Following a Jeep Wrangler going 10pmh under so they can just stare at my Exige through the rear view mirror. The jeep turns off to the side and I pass and parked on the side of the street in front of the school. Then out of nowhere the lady in the jeep is side by side me giving me a thumbs up and shooting pics of the car. I was going to tell her off but was caught off guard when she gave me the thumbs up.

RE: Whats your rant of the day? - XFullFatTim - 20-10-2011 07:31pm

Stupid idiots who drive around in clear visibility with front fog lights on........................ Last night I drove to Edinburgh at dusk and an amazing number of drivers in town appeared not to realise the visibility was about 20 miles not 20m.

RE: Whats your rant of the day? - x5pea - 20-10-2011 07:35pm

people in the outside lane that shouldn't be on the road let along in the fast lane

RE: Whats your rant of the day? - bogstomper - 20-10-2011 07:42pm

Being undertaken - by people who then look surprised / angry that you have the temerity to want back into the left hand lane...

RE: Whats your rant of the day? - exigejoe - 21-10-2011 02:09am

14hr work day...err!

RE: Whats your rant of the day? - cooch - 21-10-2011 03:25am

People who have already taken delivery of their Evoque! Wink

RE: Whats your rant of the day? - lulu101 - 21-10-2011 11:27am

(21-10-2011 03:25am)cooch Wrote:  People who have already taken delivery of their Evoque! Wink

+1 Mr. Green

RE: Whats your rant of the day? - ant - 21-10-2011 02:29pm

Ar**holes who infiltrate this forum just to make a nuisance of themselves - very sad. I'm referring of course to LRX, aka Tekno. Unfortunately, he will probably appear again as something else if he's sad/lonely enough.Rolling Eyes
ANTVery Happy[/align]

RE: Whats your rant of the day? - exigejoe - 21-10-2011 03:49pm

found a hairline crack on the clear coat of the Exige so i covered with a British Flag decal, its all good now! LOL!

RE: Whats your rant of the day? - Gthornton - 21-10-2011 06:13pm

My lovely wife to be backing her 500 into my C63 this morning, I couldn't get mad as we were on the way to the midwife as she is pregnant.

I had to grit my teeth and think of the £1000(s) I just watched disappear down the drain.

Please say I win?!