babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Full version of the website link to Autocar - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Full version of the website link to Autocar (/Thread-Full-version-of-the-website-link-to-Autocar)

Pages: 1 2

Full version of the website link to Autocar - XFullFatTim - 06-04-2011 04:35pm

This weeks Autocar has the full version of the bit that was posted here from their website. The car being tested is a bitza - Dynamic on the outside, Pure or prestige on the inside in Fuji White with contrast roof AND it's a coupe with roof rails!
Unfortunately it's too big to upload even as a zip file and if i reduce the resolution I doubt it will be readable - you will have to pm me an email address to send it to if you what to read it or go out and buy the item! Verdict - it really is a very very good car and ceratinly the quality and finish is well up to Range Rover standards VISION*R has now put the item up on his host, so there is a link in his post below

RE: Full version of the website link to Autocar - vision*R - 06-04-2011 05:21pm

Thanks Tim.

Here's a link in case anyone's interested:
http://www.viares.be/evoque_test.pdf (4MB)

RE: Full version of the website link to Autocar - XFullFatTim - 06-04-2011 05:24pm

Thanks for hosting it Vision

RE: Full version of the website link to Autocar - Urban Splash - 06-04-2011 05:33pm

(06-04-2011 05:24pm)FullFatTim Wrote:  Thanks for hosting it Vision

8 Speed auto coming! Just like the new facelift XF. That's going to annoy us early adopters!

RE: Full version of the website link to Autocar - XFullFatTim - 06-04-2011 05:38pm

It's coming - so is Christmas! FFRR TDV8 4.4 already has had it for nearly 9 months and it is a superb gearbox. It will be in the 2013 spec I'm sure!

I have just noticed that I managed to chop off a bit of page 48, just the right edge, hope it doesn't spoil the read

RE: Full version of the website link to Autocar - Kermit - 07-04-2011 02:51am

(06-04-2011 05:38pm)FullFatTim Wrote:  I have just noticed that I managed to chop off a bit of page 48, just the right edge, hope it doesn't spoil the read

Thanks for producing the pdf Tim. Looks like it is only 1-2 characters that are missing on pg 48.
Steve Cropley looks like he is wedged in the drivers seat (pg 46). I hope he's a very big guy and the photo isn't really a reflection of lack of space.
(06-04-2011 05:33pm)Urban Splash Wrote:  8 Speed auto coming! Just like the new facelift XF. That's going to annoy us early adopters!

Probably in the MY13 vehicle 12 months from now.

RE: Full version of the website link to Autocar - XFullFatTim - 07-04-2011 10:31am

Yes Cropley does look a bit uncomfortable in that photo - maybe he had some rear seat passengers with him.

RE: Full version of the website link to Autocar - Alex - 07-04-2011 08:54pm

(07-04-2011 02:51am)Kermit Wrote:  Steve Cropley looks like he is wedged in the drivers seat (pg 46). I hope he's a very big guy and the photo isn't really a reflection of lack of space.

LOL - yep that is exactly what I was thinking. The image sort of contradicts other reviews I read referencing how it is more spacious than it alludes too – perhaps not in this case.

RE: Full version of the website link to Autocar - Kermit - 08-04-2011 07:40am

(07-04-2011 08:54pm)Alex Wrote:  The image sort of contradicts other reviews I read referencing how it is more spacious than it alludes too – perhaps not in this case.

I'm 6' 6" so I want be ordering without trying first.

RE: Full version of the website link to Autocar - Blackseries - 09-04-2011 10:29am

Skip past the Macho nonsense at the beginning ...... and the review of the car itself is actually quite informative.

Plus there's a body shell in Colima Lime and at the bottom an Evoque in Mauritius Blue (I think) - shock horror!

http://www.pistonheads.com/roadtests/doc.asp?c=47&i=23451