babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Ikea flat pack test - part failed! - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: My Range Rover Evoque (/Forum-My-Range-Rover-Evoque)
+--- Thread: Ikea flat pack test - part failed! (/Thread-Ikea-flat-pack-test-part-failed)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Ikea flat pack test - part failed! - cutter7 - 12-10-2011 09:30pm

And expect it to last longer than 6 weeks.Laughing

RE: Ikea flat pack test - part failed! - Token - 12-10-2011 10:06pm

Keep up the good work Tim...

RE: Ikea flat pack test - part failed! - XFullFatTim - 12-10-2011 10:48pm

Got to keep the troops entertained while they are waiting patiently!
I went for a drive this afternoon in an Si4 - what a machine, makes the Sport feel distinctly UNSporty, and the fuel consumption wasn't too scary but the performance is rocketship for a Range Rover!

RE: Ikea flat pack test - part failed! - Spiderman - 12-10-2011 11:07pm

Now, now Tim....that's my story to tell and tell all I will tomorrow....needless to say it involves 2 Evoques, one petrol & 1 diesel & 2 FFRRs, again 1 petrol & 1 diesel....prepare to be enlightened and amazed fellow members Shocked

RE: Ikea flat pack test - part failed! - SW6RR - 12-10-2011 11:09pm

Looking forward to that anecdote, Spiderman.

RE: Ikea flat pack test - part failed! - vinda - 17-10-2011 12:43am

(12-10-2011 02:03pm)Tekno Wrote:  Tim, have you ever thought of starting a blog? That way you can write as much as you like about washing your car, putting Ikea furniture on your car, having passengers in your car etc etc. without having to clog up this forum with endless new threads.

To be honest I quite like Tims threads and post. They are very informative and interesting. I don't know how you make loading your car and washing your car interesting but some how you do. On a more stolid note Tims posts have help me lots from day one of joining this forum. Choices, info and advice so keep it up Tim. Thanks

RE: Ikea flat pack test - part failed! - PhilSkill - 17-10-2011 02:00pm

Keep it up Tim... fun reading while I wait for mine.