babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
All Threads about Delays merged into one - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: All Threads about Delays merged into one (/Thread-All-Threads-about-Delays-merged-into-one)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: All Threads about Delays merged into one - caroline11000 - 25-11-2011 12:30pm

:DMy Car has gone into build today at long last! Very Happy 4 weeks late. Managed to get a full set of mats including boot mat for the delays!

RE: All Threads about Delays merged into one - Billionaireboysclub - 25-11-2011 12:36pm

Congrats!

So when do you expect delivery?

RE: All Threads about Delays merged into one - ED209 - 25-11-2011 12:38pm

(25-11-2011 11:24am)Billionaireboysclub Wrote:  All,

I ordered my Evoque back in September, and I was told that I should expect Delivery around the 1st/2nd Week of Jan.

Since then, I have been asking my Dealer on updates. What he has said to me is that the ordering is such :

1) Customer places an order with the dealer
2) Order is placed in a Holding Area at the dealer
3) JLR then take the orders from the Holding Area and give a ref number
4) JLR update the dealer using the ref number
5) Dealer updates the Customer

Back in September, I was told that the order will be picked up by JLR at the end of the month

The latest update I had, was that JLR have closed the order selecting (I believe its called Vista), and have not opened since Sept to take new orders from my dealer.

With this in mind, JLR still dont have the order. I have been told that this is due to the over-whelming orders and so JLR at the moment have closed off new orders.

I am assured that production is increasing (and I see this by the threads on here...where some of you are getting your Evoques, or that your delivery dates are being moved forward), but I was wondering if anyone else has been told this story too?

I called up JLR Customer services, where a very helpful lady did say, that I could check with her once I have my order number to track progress....but since Sept..the my order has not been picked by JLR?

Im sure my dealer have other customers too, when I asked where I was in the list of orders at the Dealer, all I was told was that I am in a good position with no further information.

Anyone else in the same boat?

Cheers

exactly the same boat, but my deposit was paid in june

RE: All Threads about Delays merged into one - vision*R - 25-11-2011 12:46pm

Mine is supposed to be built December 16 and arrive in Belgium at the end of January.
I ordered in January 2011, no need to tell you I would be surprised if your September order arrived before mine!

RE: All Threads about Delays merged into one - EVO PUNDITT - 25-11-2011 01:33pm

Mine was supposed tobe built this week, now delayed till 8th Dec if goes into build and it get delivered I dont want it registered untill Jan 2012.

RE: All Threads about Delays merged into one - Mag1c_dragon - 25-11-2011 01:37pm

I am sooo annoyed! I haven't been able to get hold f my salesman or the admin lady I have been dealing with for over a week. SO decided to call Land Rover CS for an update. My car is Built Smile and has been sat in the compound for a couple of days! Dealership has been contacted and the factory are waiting on dealership to arrange delivery to them

And NO-ONE from the dealership has contacted me! Waiting for them to ring me back again now . . .

On the plus side mine is at least a week early! (and I only ordered in June Smile

RE: All Threads about Delays merged into one - Agouti - 25-11-2011 01:39pm

(25-11-2011 01:37pm)Mag1c_dragon Wrote:  I am sooo annoyed! I haven't been able to get hold f my salesman or the admin lady I have been dealing with for over a week. SO decided to call Land Rover CS for an update. My car is Built Smile and has been sat in the compound for a couple of days! Dealership has been contacted and the factory are waiting on dealership to arrange delivery to them

And NO-ONE from the dealership has contacted me! Waiting for them to ring me back again now . . .

On the plus side mine is at least a week early! (and I only ordered in June Smile

I ordered mine 3 weeks ago and they are telling me a build date of late Q1 and delivery 10-12 days later, is that a bit wooly or plain unbelievable? The later me thinks going on the tales I have read on hereRolling Eyes

RE: All Threads about Delays merged into one - Mag1c_dragon - 25-11-2011 01:44pm

As soon as you have an order number Land Rover Customer Service are great for un update. I didn't get an order number until I was out of the holding pool and given a build slot from the factory - in August about 8 weeks after I actually placed the order with the salesman

My dealership has been shoddy from start to finish

But at least I know my car is built!!! Plus I have had zero delays (just poor Customer Service)

RE: All Threads about Delays merged into one - PAT - 25-11-2011 02:35pm

(25-11-2011 11:24am)Billionaireboysclub Wrote:  All,

I ordered my Evoque back in September, and I was told that I should expect Delivery around the 1st/2nd Week of Jan.

Since then, I have been asking my Dealer on updates. What he has said to me is that the ordering is such :

1) Customer places an order with the dealer
2) Order is placed in a Holding Area at the dealer
3) JLR then take the orders from the Holding Area and give a ref number
4) JLR update the dealer using the ref number
5) Dealer updates the Customer

Back in September, I was told that the order will be picked up by JLR at the end of the month

The latest update I had, was that JLR have closed the order selecting (I believe its called Vista), and have not opened since Sept to take new orders from my dealer.

With this in mind, JLR still dont have the order. I have been told that this is due to the over-whelming orders and so JLR at the moment have closed off new orders.

I am assured that production is increasing (and I see this by the threads on here...where some of you are getting your Evoques, or that your delivery dates are being moved forward), but I was wondering if anyone else has been told this story too?

I called up JLR Customer services, where a very helpful lady did say, that I could check with her once I have my order number to track progress....but since Sept..the my order has not been picked by JLR?

Im sure my dealer have other customers too, when I asked where I was in the list of orders at the Dealer, all I was told was that I am in a good position with no further information.

Anyone else in the same boat?

Cheers

Yip, same for me but the only difference is that my dealer was able to tell me that I'm 17th on their holding pool list.

Was told that they weren't sure how many build slots they would get in November but I'm guessing now that it's the 25th that I never made it this month so can only hope I'll get a slot in the December allocation.

RE: All Threads about Delays merged into one - ED209 - 25-11-2011 03:18pm

(25-11-2011 02:35pm)PAT Wrote:  Yip, same for me but the only difference is that my dealer was able to tell me that I'm 17th on their holding pool list.

Was told that they weren't sure how many build slots they would get in November but I'm guessing now that it's the 25th that I never made it this month so can only hope I'll get a slot in the December allocation.

I dont think any Nov call has been made as yet. i think i was 3-4th on the list at my dealers and i have heard nothing. Unless the fact i want a td4 pure has knocked me down the list? If it has i would have hoped they might have contacted me and explained or perhaps asked me if i wanted to upgrade to an sd4 instead.(at my cost obviously)