babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
All Threads about Delays merged into one - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: All Threads about Delays merged into one (/Thread-All-Threads-about-Delays-merged-into-one)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: All Threads about Delays merged into one - paulus599 - 02-11-2011 08:31pm

Laughing Dream on!

RE: All Threads about Delays merged into one - xxxx5 - 02-11-2011 10:11pm

(02-11-2011 08:30pm)cjfp Wrote:  So, I should have my car well in advance of the January (slipped from October) if there is only a 3 / 4 week delay!

Don't hold your breath Laughing

RE: All Threads about Delays merged into one - Evo-king - 02-11-2011 11:53pm

(02-11-2011 05:51pm)Daglass Wrote:  Time to ring my dealer and quote "Land Rover now says the supply of xenon headlamps is ‘back to normal’."

Daglass, I'm with you on that one, think I'll be making a phone call or sending an e-mail tomorrow, no It will be an e-mail with a copy of the Autocar article.

Fingers crossed.

RE: All Threads about Delays merged into one - Daigriff - 24-11-2011 12:42pm

Mine was meant to go into build tomorrow so Emailed dealer this morning to check, just had a reply.

"its already in build"...picked myself up off the floor...happy days.

So anyone with expected builds around the end november might just want to check with their dealer as they may have already gone to build.

RE: All Threads about Delays merged into one - alibeau - 24-11-2011 01:13pm

(24-11-2011 12:42pm)Daigriff Wrote:  Mine was meant to go into build tomorrow so Emailed dealer this morning to check, just had a reply.

So anyone with expected builds around the end november might just want to check with their dealer as they may have already gone to build.

Oh that is brilliant news Very Happy Congrats!

Ali.

RE: All Threads about Delays merged into one - LDT - 24-11-2011 01:16pm

That's great to hear, congratulations. The news also gives those of us waiting hope!

RE: All Threads about Delays merged into one - Rehan - 24-11-2011 02:02pm

(24-11-2011 12:42pm)Daigriff Wrote:  Mine was meant to go into build tomorrow so Emailed dealer this morning to check, just had a reply.

Had the same response from my dealer on monday so my car was already in build. Original build date was 25th November.

RE: All Threads about Delays merged into one - Daigriff - 24-11-2011 02:59pm

Thanks Ali, LDT

Whilst my dealer is ok, and gets back to me straightaway, its always me chasing. I also asked him about some dealer fit extras, mudflaps, detachable tow bar etc...and he said wait till the car arrives...surely they'd want to know these things before the car arrives!!

I will get it sorted as I dont want it hanging around at the dealership for too long when it does arrive.

Yes, things seem to be moving.

RE: All Threads about Delays merged into one - ytshome - 24-11-2011 05:18pm

(24-11-2011 02:59pm)Daigriff Wrote:  Thanks Ali, LDT

Whilst my dealer is ok, and gets back to me straightaway, its always me chasing. I also asked him about some dealer fit extras, mudflaps, detachable tow bar etc...and he said wait till the car arrives...surely they'd want to know these things before the car arrives!!

I will get it sorted as I dont want it hanging around at the dealership for too long when it does arrive.

Yes, things seem to be moving.

I'd get them on order Dai, whether you simply have them fitted or do it yourself. I ordered several dealer options and couldn't believe it when they didn't have it in stock on hand-over. The other thing I'd suggest if you are thinking of getting the dealer to fit the flaps is to get a price in advance because from experience they can use the euphoria of delivery to encourage you to make a snap and costly decision.

RE: All Threads about Delays merged into one - Evo-king - 24-11-2011 05:22pm

Looks like Christmas is coming early for some now.