babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
WhatCar? Review - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: WhatCar? Review (/Thread-WhatCar-Review)

Pages: 1 2

RE: WhatCar? Review - XFullFatTim - 07-04-2011 10:36am

Evoque has one advantage over all the competition.......................... they all look so drab against it

RE: WhatCar? Review - Blackseries - 07-04-2011 11:01am

(07-04-2011 10:36am)FullFatTim Wrote:  Evoque has one advantage over all the competition.......................... they all look so drab against it

If the Evoque hadn't come along I would have probably gone for a Q3 - but it would have been a distress purchase as that "same again" styling is really wearing very thin. No “surprise and delight” anywhere to be seen ..... ditto X1 and X3 (unless you count the almost wilfully offensive styling).

RE: WhatCar? Review - Blackseries - 07-04-2011 02:59pm

BTW just specced up a VW Tiguan (to get a feel for where the Audi Q3 will sit pricewise) to the same spec as my RRE and it came out at £36K ... (RRE £37.6k) OK you can get £3K discount on VW but still the Q3 is going to find it hard to be better value than a RRE. I'm rather shocked at the price of a Tiguan. Of course no one in their right mind would put full leather, Pano roof, Sat Nav, F&R PDC & Camera on a Tiguan but as someone who loves all that stuff it’s nice to have a car that I can put them on where their value wont evaporate overnight.

RE: WhatCar? Review - Kermit - 07-04-2011 03:07pm

Based on the grey plastic dash in the Tiguan and Q5, I can't imagine a Q3 having anything as stylish as the Evoque.