babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Common as muck - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Spotted (/Forum-Spotted)
+--- Thread: Common as muck (/Thread-Common-as-muck)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Common as muck - paulus599 - 27-10-2011 02:33pm

(27-10-2011 12:57pm)Wicksy Wrote:  I'm also expecting a Fuji Pure (supposedly in December). I will watch out for you Ceebee, the only one I see regularly at the moment is an OG Prestige from the Fatfield/Rickleton area

I think that could be the same one I've seen a couple of times when working over there. Also seen a Fuji prestige twice on the same road to Hexham (A69). Other than that, still pretty scarce really.

Common as muck - ceebee - 27-10-2011 06:00pm

Mines on of the 3 in Whickham I'm afraid!

Didn't think I would see any for months, but they are like horses' muck. May have to sell mine and get a Lada Riva as it's more exclusive!

RE: Common as muck - XFullFatTim - 30-10-2011 06:31pm

Oh no CeeBee you want a Niva Cossack - the 4x4. Imports to the UK have just resumed after a long gap! Or how a bout a Tata Safari for exclusivity, my local LR dealers were also Tata dealers - in 4 years they sold 1 Safari and 1 Pick-up........................ more excusive than any ferrari!

Common as muck - ceebee - 30-10-2011 07:43pm

Tim, a Cossack would do me fine!

Do you know if They come with a panoramic roof, 20" wheels, an 8" touch screen, choice of leather and a Dab radio?

For 10 grand?

RE: Common as muck - Urban Splash - 30-10-2011 07:49pm

ceebee,

you must have been well on the ball to get one so soon! I thought i was quick!

RE: Common as muck - Evo-king - 30-10-2011 07:58pm

(30-10-2011 06:31pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  Oh no CeeBee you want a Niva Cossack - the 4x4. Imports to the UK have just resumed after a long gap! Or how a bout a Tata Safari for exclusivity, my local LR dealers were also Tata dealers - in 4 years they sold 1 Safari and 1 Pick-up........................ more excusive than any ferrari!

Not only that, but that Johnny fella test drove one on Fifth Gear last week and was rather staggered by its ability!!

Common as muck - ceebee - 30-10-2011 08:17pm

Urban, gave my final spec in July and picked car up last Tues 25th!

Pure with no Zenons,

I know that I am really fortunate, but don't want others on this forum thinking I am rubbing it in!

RE: Common as muck - Urban Splash - 30-10-2011 08:43pm

I see........

Well, your car looks stunning!

Common as muck - ceebee - 30-10-2011 09:03pm

Thanks Urban, did you say that you Have yours?

If yes, let me know what you have and I will keep a look out for you?

Went up to seahouses today for a 100 mile drive and car was amazing, very smooth, quick, very little tyre noise despite 20" alloys and no "wind noise" from the huge mirrors. very pleased!

RE: Common as muck - Urban Splash - 30-10-2011 09:13pm

Not yet Sad

Was due in 4 weeks time. Now delayed till end of Jan......