babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Mudflaps - pics with and without for anyone undecided - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Mudflaps - pics with and without for anyone undecided (/Thread-Mudflaps-pics-with-and-without-for-anyone-undecided)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Mudflaps - pics with and without for anyone undecided - hybris - 17-10-2011 09:02pm

Pain! Don't like the looks of the flaps. Wink Will wait and see. Must resist mud flaps! Must resist...

RE: Mudflaps - pics with and without for anyone undecided - XFullFatTim - 17-10-2011 09:04pm

Well we have had monsoon type rain storms in Central Scotland today - there is one thing for NOT having them - so much spray is kicked behind the car on roads not streaming but running like rivers with rain water that nobody tailgates your pride and joy trying to figure out what they are following!! The tremendous amount of lying water on the roads has also saved me from getting out the garden hose to wash off yesterday's muck from taking the Defender out - the standing water on the roads is deep enough that I now have a lovely clean chassis again after driving 16 miles to town and back along what amounted to a tarred river bed!

RE: Mudflaps - pics with and without for anyone undecided - mark_n - 17-10-2011 09:06pm

I've only ever been to Scotland a few times, but it's rained incessantly every time...

RE: Mudflaps - pics with and without for anyone undecided - XFullFatTim - 17-10-2011 09:14pm

Itw as a lovely day here yesterday - take a look in my post in the Events section!

RE: Mudflaps - pics with and without for anyone undecided - exigejoe - 17-10-2011 09:15pm

I have driven in Sweden and i highly suggest through the mess you guys go through every winter.

RE: Mudflaps - pics with and without for anyone undecided - memota - 18-10-2011 02:37am

Are they only on the rear? Anyone got photos of the front ones or mudflaps from the side please?

RE: Mudflaps - pics with and without for anyone undecided - Spiderman - 18-10-2011 02:54am

More mudflap photos on the following thread.

http://babyrr.com/forum/Thread-Dynamic-5-door-Sumatra-Black-Pimento-Black-interior

RE: Mudflaps - pics with and without for anyone undecided - memota - 18-10-2011 03:30am

Great, thanks Spiderman.

They look pretty unobtrusive

RE: Mudflaps - pics with and without for anyone undecided - Spiderman - 18-10-2011 03:58am

They are very unobtrusive and their addition finish off the car nicely IMO.

RE: Mudflaps - pics with and without for anyone undecided - exigejoe - 18-10-2011 04:33pm

Getting mines installed today. Talked to my sales rep that sold me the car and had service put it on for free when i bought the cargo rubber mats also. Just in time to since its gonna rain like heck in two days..lol!