babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Running Lights . . . - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Running Lights . . . (/Thread-Running-Lights)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Running Lights . . . - Wicksy - 04-04-2011 10:53pm

(04-04-2011 09:52pm)FullFatTim Wrote:  Full Oxford leather interior instead of "soft touch" material, adaptive dynamics button, HDD nav with audio server, 20" wheels, body kit, twin tailpipes with finishers, red Evoque badge, fog lamps, Xenon head lamps with "signature" leds, cuddly toy.................... just some of the differences,
The only thing not on my Pure will be the Oxford leather (which doesn't bother me in the slightest), adaptive dynamics (ditto), body kit (hardly noticeable) and tailpipes and a red badge - circa £2.5k - still a lot to pay for those imho

RE: Running Lights . . . - Kermit - 05-04-2011 02:02am

(04-04-2011 10:53pm)Wicksy Wrote:  The only thing not on my Pure will be the Oxford leather (which doesn't bother me in the slightest), adaptive dynamics (ditto), body kit (hardly noticeable) and tailpipes and a red badge - circa £2.5k - still a lot to pay for those imho

Wicksy, what have you optioned in?

RE: Running Lights . . . - Wicksy - 05-04-2011 08:22am

(05-04-2011 02:02am)Kermit Wrote:  
(04-04-2011 10:53pm)Wicksy Wrote:  The only thing not on my Pure will be the Oxford leather (which doesn't bother me in the slightest), adaptive dynamics (ditto), body kit (hardly noticeable) and tailpipes and a red badge - circa £2.5k - still a lot to pay for those imho

Wicksy, what have you optioned in?
Tech Pack, Foglamps, Privacy, Panoramic roof, Xenons, Keyless entry, 20in alloys and still over 2k cheaper than the base Dynamic

RE: Running Lights . . . - Kermit - 05-04-2011 08:35am

(05-04-2011 08:22am)Wicksy Wrote:  Tech Pack, Foglamps, Privacy, Panoramic roof, Xenons, Keyless entry, 20in alloys and still over 2k cheaper than the base Dynamic

Sounds like the way to go. I've looked at the two packs and I'd only want one or two things from eiter, so I'm more inclined to go for the model I want - most likely a Prestige - and pay for the couple of extra things (if the vehicle be optioned that way!)

The big unknown is what the Australian distributor will actually make available Down Under. Only time will tell.

RE: Running Lights . . . - XFullFatTim - 05-04-2011 12:45pm

Plenty of shots of the DRL/Signature headlights in this video of a Prestige

And photos of them (with some night shots of them as well) on this Dynamic

RE: Running Lights . . . - Wicksy - 05-04-2011 12:55pm

(05-04-2011 12:45pm)FullFatTim Wrote:  Plenty of shots of the DRL/Signature headlights in this video of a Prestige

And photos of them (with some night shots of them as well) on this Dynamic
Thanks TimWink

RE: Running Lights . . . - vinda - 14-04-2011 04:28pm

What exactly is the point of having these running lights?

RE: Running Lights . . . - XFullFatTim - 14-04-2011 05:42pm

They are an EU requirement, but the UK hasn't yet enacted it into our laws I believe, but is coming.

RE: Running Lights . . . - vinda - 15-04-2011 12:54pm

I don't really see the purpose for them. Or am i missing something

RE: Running Lights . . . - vision*R - 15-04-2011 01:10pm

In Northern Europe they're obligatory for years. Apparently positive effects of increased visibility (even during the day, yes) have been proven which is why the European Commission introduced them in the rest of Europe. Well, except for you guys...