babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Vehicle Handover - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Vehicle Handover (/Thread-Vehicle-Handover)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Vehicle Handover - neil-c - 04-12-2011 07:01pm

Is a full tank of fuel dependant on the dealer, just picked mine up with a quarter tank?

Vehicle Handover - DDX - 04-12-2011 07:03pm

Neil, it's recently been discussed on another thread, but it appears that its at dealer discretion and not contracted

RE: Vehicle Handover - Roverman - 30-04-2012 07:47pm

All this talk of how to tow and flat batteries is quite depressing. I am leaving BMW(after seven faultless cars). Am I making a big mistake?

RE: Vehicle Handover - XFullFatTim - 30-04-2012 08:00pm

NO! Don't believe everything you read on any internet forum

RE: Vehicle Handover - xxxx5 - 30-04-2012 08:46pm

(30-04-2012 07:47pm)Roverman Wrote:  All this talk of how to tow and flat batteries is quite depressing. I am leaving BMW(after seven faultless cars). Am I making a big mistake?

Wish I stayed with my BMW! Faultless and helpful dealers, them were the days until I walked into a LR dealership.

RE: Vehicle Handover - Andy_A - 30-04-2012 09:16pm

(30-04-2012 08:46pm)xxxx5 Wrote:  Wish I stayed with my BMW! Faultless and helpful dealers, them were the days until I walked into a LR dealership.

I have a nice Z4 you can have....You can also have the arrogant, shade-wearing, "couldn't-give-a-monkeys" salespeople that BMW seem to insist on employing! Have a nice journey back!

RE: Vehicle Handover - Evoquative - 01-05-2012 12:31pm

(30-04-2012 08:46pm)xxxx5 Wrote:  Wish I stayed with my BMW! Faultless and helpful dealers, them were the days until I walked into a LR dealership.

Well you must have been lucky - I have tried every BMW dealership in a 20 mile radius and have had problems with them all - one of the reasons I looked at another brand, although once I had seen an Evoque I couldn't get excited about anything else....

RE: Vehicle Handover - Donny Dog - 01-05-2012 03:15pm

(01-05-2012 12:31pm)Evoquative Wrote:  Well you must have been lucky - I have tried every BMW dealership in a 20 mile radius and have had problems with them all - one of the reasons I looked at another brand, although once I had seen an Evoque I couldn't get excited about anything else....

I have to agree with xxx5, I've had a series of BMWs in the past and found them to be faultless cars and the best dealership I've ever dealt with (Wheatley Hall Motors). I've since changed to Mercedes, and the dealer is almost as good, and the cars equally faultless. My wife has had a series of RAV 4s, again faultless and excellent dealership. Now she's got an Evoque.......

RE: Vehicle Handover - Evo-king - 01-05-2012 08:07pm

All the BMW's we had were fine until they went wrong, suffice to say dealer support and attitude poor, the same goes for the Mini brand.

So we see LR as just as good a risk to take.

RE: Vehicle Handover - Paul114 - 03-05-2012 05:46pm

(01-05-2012 08:07pm)Evo-king Wrote:  All the BMW's we had were fine until they went wrong, suffice to say dealer support and attitude poor, the same goes for the Mini brand.

So we see LR as just as good a risk to take.

We picked up a BMW Z4 in December from Barons in Farnborough, Hampshire as the local guys were rubbish, Barons were excellent, especially when a bit fell off it a few weeks later. I had a Disco in the 90's for 9 years, and am using the same dealer as they were excellent then, lets hope a change of ownership hasnt ruined there approach - seem excellent so far!