babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Firenze Dynamic with Silver Contrast Roof - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Spotted (/Forum-Spotted)
+--- Thread: Firenze Dynamic with Silver Contrast Roof (/Thread-Firenze-Dynamic-with-Silver-Contrast-Roof)

Firenze Dynamic with Silver Contrast Roof - XFullFatTim - 21-09-2011 05:56pm

Driving south on the M40 in the outside lane saw a Firenze with silver Contrast roof going north in the outside lane - may have been an LR car as was about 5 miles north of Gaydon. Only saw one other Evoque in the trip south on the M6, M40 and that was just south of Preston, looked like a Fuji 5 door but it was headed north very very fast so the only thing I can say us it was not a Dynamic!

RE: Firenze Dynamic with Silver Contrast Roof - defender_uk - 21-09-2011 05:57pm

well u r sure getting about Tim!!!
how do u cope confined on a ship????
lol

RE: Firenze Dynamic with Silver Contrast Roof - Zermatt Vulgaris - 21-09-2011 06:14pm

I think the ship moves......

You did n`t spot me in an Orkney Grey Prestige coupe on the M6 this afternoon though....

RE: Firenze Dynamic with Silver Contrast Roof - XFullFatTim - 21-09-2011 06:52pm

And you didn't spot me either because I was well down the M40 by 12 Rob! Called into Gaydon for fuel and a comfort stop, saw the heavily disguised mule L405 driving down the M40 too.

RE: Firenze Dynamic with Silver Contrast Roof - crown62 - 14-10-2011 10:01pm

Re contrast roofs, I have Firenze red on order, but can't decide if to stick with body colour, or go for a contrast. The only option it looks like being black, as I also pan roof ordered.
I have seen a red with White roof, but you can't select that with pan roof.
Any one taken delivery and have pics in red?