babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Advice for posting photos of your new Evoque - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Advice for posting photos of your new Evoque (/Thread-Advice-for-posting-photos-of-your-new-Evoque)

Where to post your photos - XFullFatTim - 17-08-2011 12:40am

Please feel free to post your Evoque pictures or links to offsite galleries of Evoque photos in this thread.

NOTE:
ONLY PHOTOS OF RANGE ROVER EVOQUES / ACCESSORIES AND PEOPLE DOING INTERESTING THINGS WITH THEIR EVOQUE PLEASE
ANY COMMERICIAL AND NON-EVOQUE RELATED PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED OR MOVED TO OTHER TOPICS

RE: Where to post your photos - cjfp - 17-08-2011 07:52am

Copy of mickydd photos from other (now closed) thread

RE: Pics Thread

I agree, good idea to be able to view pictures from one thread.
Click below for pics from York event.
https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=CA8D8251818AFB24&id=CA8D8251818AFB24%21166
Copied from tmvmedia post elsewhere

Range Rover Evoque Unleashed - Cardiff (including black wheels)

Hello

As you seemed to like my last set of photos from the last Evoque event, I thought I should share my latest outing..

This afternoon, I was at St david's Hotel, Cardiff Bay, at the latest Range Rover Evoque Unleashed Event.

Went for a 50 min drive on the roads, tested it out on a terrapod set up, had a reasonably nice meal & then home.

Photos:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tmv_media/sets/72157627450115548/

Video to follow, once I've chopped it a bit.

We had the petrol Si4 Dynamic 3dr. Was fun. Nicely responsive, but rather thirsty. Although we weren't driving it for economy!

I'd love to buy one. I'd go for 3 door, black, black wheels, pure or dynamic (don't like the exhausts on the prestige) & the diesel (unless I win the lottery, in which case I'll have the petrol & then get brooklands to have a play with it).

The glass panoramic roof is very nice when one is in the back set, but as a driver, I preferred it with the blind closed.

RE: Where to post your photos - jgouldj - 17-08-2011 08:55am

Really great pictures there friend!! fantastic shots!!! And I agree, 3 door black would be my ultimate choice

Advice for posting photos of your new Evoque - XFullFatTim - 16-09-2011 10:34am

Ladies and gentlemen, more and more Evoques are about to be delivered and the proud owners will doubtless want to post a picture or 5 of their new pride and joy on the forum.

For your own security (unless you have a really nice number plate you would like to upset those who don't approve of such things by showing us it!) can I suggest that before you post any photos of your new car that you edit the photo to blurr or rub out your number plate and any address identifying features of where you live like street names stuck on houses nearby. Unfortunately it is a sign of the times that it is all too easy for low lives and jealous folks to trace addresses quite easily. If you use a photo hosting website like photo bucket then often there are picture enhancing/processing functions built into the software (I use photo bucket and they certainly have a function to blur and even delete sections of photos within their software). If you are using Windows then the photo-editor in that also has a basic photo editor that will allow you to erase a number plate.

Also, although we have no gallery on the forum I did start a "post you photos here" thread at the start of the General Section - I blush here as I didn't exactly set a good example and have posted my pics all over the forum!

RE: Where to post your photos - XFullFatTim - 16-09-2011 01:22pm

Mine on delivery
[Image: 2a8c7c82.jpg]

[Image: bcd6b4da.jpg]

RE: Where to post your photos - berlin2011 - 18-09-2011 09:38pm

Black on black on OG Very Happy

[Image: 6160241922_3238071ab7_b.jpg]

RE: Where to post your photos - crown62 - 21-09-2011 05:29pm

Hey great pictures. Haven't seen bad colour combination yet.
Has anyone taken delivery of a 5 door Firenze red with black roof?
Love to see your pics as mines coming in JanuaryVery Happy

RE: Advice for posting photos of your new Evoque - ant - 29-09-2011 08:25pm

beginning bit deleted Pictures\2011-09-29\018.JPG

Does this work?
ANT

RE: Advice for posting photos of your new Evoque - cjfp - 29-09-2011 08:28pm

@ant - No. Don't use quick reply, use Add Reply - just below the text text, there is an area that will allow u to browse and add files.

RE: Where to post your photos - exigejoe - 14-10-2011 07:44am

(18-09-2011 09:38pm)berlin2011 Wrote:  Black on black on OG Very Happy

[Image: 6160241922_3238071ab7_b.jpg]

Dayuummmmmm. Gonna get those wheels soon!!