babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Link together temp setting for driver/passenger? - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Link together temp setting for driver/passenger? (/Thread-Link-together-temp-setting-for-driver-passenger)

Link together temp setting for driver/passenger? - wungun - 27-04-2018 02:06pm

My previous car, I could control global cabin temp with the drivers side temp control knob...only if the passenger adjusted their temp did the 2 setting become different.
Is there a way to do so in my '13 Dynamic? Seems I have to adjust Temps twice, once for driver side, once for passenger side.
Handbook doesn't mention anything.
Thanks

RE: Link together temp setting for driver/passenger? - PhilSkill - 27-04-2018 05:01pm

Nope... a source of many frustrated early Evoque owners...

RE: Link together temp setting for driver/passenger? - XFullFatTim - 28-04-2018 12:55pm

IIRC If you had bought a 2015MY then it can link both sides, I have the facility to do it on my 2015 RRS and rarely use it......... but in RRS to have linked sides we lost the heated seat controls into the depths of the touch screen menus.....

RE: Link together temp setting for driver/passenger? - wungun - 28-04-2018 01:55pm

Okay... Thanks for the reply fella's

RE: Link together temp setting for driver/passenger? - Steve D - 29-04-2018 06:45pm

First world problems eh?