babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Exhaust - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Modifications (/Forum-Modifications)
+--- Thread: Exhaust (/Thread-Exhaust)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Exhaust - cjfp - 13-09-2011 09:16pm

I've done it on my Porsche, but a diesel RRE is a different beast. Does anyone know if I should be feasible to fit new exhaust on SD4 to give the diesel a bit more of a throaty sound (this is a 'should it be possible' question, I am obv aware that someone will actually have to supply such an item). Thx.

RE: Exhaust - XFullFatTim - 13-09-2011 09:24pm

It was possible with the TDv6 RRS as quite a few fitted Overfinch or Larini tuned exhausts to those. You could phone them both and find out if they intend to make one suitable.

RE: Exhaust - evoqueboy - 13-09-2011 11:05pm

It's a diesel and has 4 cylinders! I suppose it can be done but won't sound as good as other vehicles out there. Let us know how you get on as I may get this done as well!

RE: Exhaust - AmDtuning.com - 04-10-2011 05:51pm

Hi

We will have a performance exhaust for the Evoque ready for November made by Milltek.

The development car is delivered next week then will be at Milltek the week after for 10 days. We are going to be advertising on the site when Martin lets me know so I will post development pics up on here then.

The car is then on display at the Essen Motor Show.

Cheers Shaun.

RE: Exhaust - Alive Tuning - 07-10-2011 10:58pm

Remember that the SD4 has a DPF, and so any exhaust noise will muted. However, if you have a TD4 or an eD4 (when they get around to making them), then you'll get more noise (especially when remapped!).

Regards,

Gary.

RE: Exhaust - pureevoque - 07-10-2011 11:13pm

I thought all the diesels had dpfs?

RE: Exhaust - The Valeter - 07-10-2011 11:27pm

Will there be a throaty rear box for the petrol Si4 as the standard looks nice but lacks sound?

RE: Exhaust - vinda - 08-10-2011 12:34am

Why on earth would you want to make your car noisier.

RE: Exhaust - bell-auto-services - 08-10-2011 11:39am

The only fears id have from an aftermarket exhaust is that the cabin noise was not any and louder than it already is compared with the FFRR and the D4 cars.
And that removal and refit was easy and could be done in a very short time with ease ready for dealer visits, as id hate to think what the main dealers would say to what will be a very in your face modification.

pete

RE: Exhaust - XFullFatTim - 08-10-2011 12:17pm

I'm beginning to wonder if a lot of people new to the brand aren't loosing the whole point of a Range Rover............. quiet, extremely good at what it does and comfortable - it isn't a "pimp my ride" type vehicle (which is why when you do see the odd one that is, they look ridiculous) but if that is what you want then do it, but don't be surprised if you get flack.