babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Recommend a decent dealer - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Recommend a decent dealer (/Thread-Recommend-a-decent-dealer)

Recommend a decent dealer - iwf - 02-12-2017 04:56pm

Time to upgrade my 2014 SD4.

Sadly the dealership in SW London don’t seem that interested, even though I bought my last one with them. Contacting them just before Black Friday, and aiming to do a deal over that weekend, they won’t even return my calls. True I’ve a low mileage SD4 and so I’m expecting a decent deal, but even so are Lookers so busy with the upper market LRs they’re not interested in Evoque sales. I thought sales of new cars was down.

So if anyone can can give me the name of an individual and dealership down my way, someone is going get a very easy bonus.

RE: Recommend a decent dealer - XFullFatTim - 02-12-2017 05:27pm

Try their dealership out at Park Royal, Land Rover West London, I’ve bought 5 cars from them over the years. I’m afraid that discourteous sales teams seem to be the norm these days. I recently contacted my local BMW dealership with a view to swapping my 3 year old RRS to a nice retirement car like an i3 or 3 Series PHEV........... despite 3nemails and two phone calls they never returned any of my contacts - I ended up at the same dealership’s Mini outlet on the same site - contacted them by email and had a reply within the hour, all calls that were not connected because the salesman was busy were responded to within the half day and on two occasions I had the sales manager contact me in response to phones calls because the salesman I had been dealing with was on a day off............. I got my 48 loan/test drive extended out to 96 hours and all went so well that I placed an order for a Mini Countryman S E All4 PHEV........... unfortunately the demand is really high for them and build isn’t until next March or April, which suits me fine.

RE: Recommend a decent dealer - iwf - 02-12-2017 07:19pm

Thanks.

Any particular individual ?