babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Booking a service - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Maintenance (/Forum-Maintenance)
+--- Thread: Booking a service (/Thread-Booking-a-service)

Booking a service - Steve D - 05-08-2016 01:37pm

Our Evoque will be due for a service in early October. I got two years free servicing when I bought it last October. What's the score when booking a free service - are you treated different from a paying customer? Do you automatically get free collection/delivery or a courtesy car or is that just down to the individual dealership? How long in advance do you need to book? Thanks.

RE: Booking a service - PhilSkill - 05-08-2016 03:49pm

Shouldn't be any different, Just ensure it's agreed it's free when booking, extras like courtesy car/pickup are up to the dealer. I'd allow a month to book in advance, Dealers seem to be swamped with work at the moment.

Always had a "free" courtesy car myself, at least agreed in final price as I was paying, and once they bought the car to my work as they were late completing it. That's not the experience of everyone though.

RE: Booking a service - Good shot - 05-08-2016 05:31pm

If you book it well enough in advance most options are available from my dealers. A courtesy car for the duration or they come to your house and collect the car, or both! It's a busy time of year with folk getting services before they go on their hols. I have the five year transferable package which seems to be a good deal.