Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Booking a service
Steve D

Booking a service

Our Evoque will be due for a service in early October. I got two years free servicing when I bought it last October. What's the score when booking a free service - are you treated different from a paying customer? Do you automatically get free collection/delivery or a courtesy car or is that just down to the individual dealership? How long in advance do you need to book? Thanks.

Santorini SD4A Dynamic Lux with shadow chromes, ebony leather and privacy glass. Very Happy
05-08-2016 01:37pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
PhilSkill

RE: Booking a service

Shouldn't be any different, Just ensure it's agreed it's free when booking, extras like courtesy car/pickup are up to the dealer. I'd allow a month to book in advance, Dealers seem to be swamped with work at the moment.

Always had a "free" courtesy car myself, at least agreed in final price as I was paying, and once they bought the car to my work as they were late completing it. That's not the experience of everyone though.

MY12 Fuji Dynamic SD4 Manual, Pano Roof, Electric Tailgate with own Close module
[Image: 124529.png][Image: 1004887.png]
05-08-2016 03:49pm
Good shot

RE: Booking a service

If you book it well enough in advance most options are available from my dealers. A courtesy car for the duration or they come to your house and collect the car, or both! It's a busy time of year with folk getting services before they go on their hols. I have the five year transferable package which seems to be a good deal.

Last 2013 SD4 Auto, Prestige, Pano, Firenze Red. Loving the USB shuffle.
05-08-2016 05:31pm