babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
DRIVING DAYS! - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: DRIVING DAYS! (/Thread-DRIVING-DAYS)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: DRIVING DAYS! - Alex - 15-06-2011 05:17pm

I'm guessing maybe for road it will be the Dynamic and off road the Prestige.

If it's Dynamic for road then curious if it will be the petrol version.

RE: DRIVING DAYS! - vinda - 16-06-2011 03:10am

I assume you will have a car to yourself. Not sharing with many people?!

RE: DRIVING DAYS! - oop north - 16-06-2011 10:18am

If it's anything like the Discovery 4 driving half day I did last year, you are on your own in the car for the road driving bit [unless you go with a friend Smile] which will be around 5-6 miles long, programmed into the satnav

The offroad muddy bit was in a convoy of around 8 cars. There were some other bits on tarmac (but not public highway), demonstrating the surround cameras and towbar hookup assist

Reasonably decent food too

A good event, so I would expect Evoque event to be worthwhile too

RE: DRIVING DAYS! - Alex - 16-06-2011 10:20am

Wow I can't wait!! Roll on July...

RE: DRIVING DAYS! - vinda - 16-06-2011 12:46pm

Thanks for info. Sounds good. Hopefully both me and the wife will be able to drive it thru the whole on road bit and not switch at half way point

RE: DRIVING DAYS! - Sassy - 16-06-2011 01:02pm

I'm booked for Gleneagles 30th July. The guy on the phone said my model would be there to try, so a diesel auto Dynamic coupe. You get the car on your own for an hour to go away and do what you like in. If it's anything like a Range Rover driving day event I went to last year it should be great, lots of car time, plenty of other things to do, very good catering!

RE: DRIVING DAYS! - vinda - 20-06-2011 01:46am

Booked in for the 20 July. can't w8.

RE: DRIVING DAYS! - Acwats - 22-06-2011 07:27pm

I'm booked into Gloucester on the 23rd. Sounds like a great way to spend a Summer Saturday evening. When I asked about off road driving the lady on the phone mentioned terrapods. http://www.landroverexperience.uk.com/events/miniterrapod.ashx

Saves getting the cars muddy

RE: DRIVING DAYS! - Charlie - 22-06-2011 07:51pm

lol
Looks like a caravan painted grey and the shutters will come up and they'll serve hot dogs. You'd think they could find some proper off road around Stow!

RE: DRIVING DAYS! - doug - 22-06-2011 08:11pm

(22-06-2011 07:51pm)Charlie Wrote:  lol
Looks like a caravan painted grey and the shutters will come up and they'll serve hot dogs. You'd think they could find some proper off road around Stow!

But is it any old Grey or Orkney Grey!
For paulus599, there spraying it White for himVery Happy