babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Handover experiences - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Handover experiences (/Thread-Handover-experiences)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Handover experiences - NightFox - 03-09-2012 11:31am

(02-09-2012 10:24am)Coolbanana Wrote:  My car handover was ages ago back in December last year but I'm still benefitting from the experience; I drove 180 miles up to Guy Salmon in Wakefield to collect my new car and it went very smoothly, the Salesman was excellent and I had no complaints.

I received a LR Experience voucher which I only used recently (http://babyrr.com/forum/Thread-Luton-Hoo-LR-Experience) and a free Land Rover Mountain Bike which my daughter claimed and enjoys riding. Smile

So, yeah, a good experience overall - albeit I was a bit anxious to get going on my return home trip but can't fault the Salesman for being thorough!

A LR mountain bike? How the heck did you wangle that, especially as that's where I'll be picking mine up from when/if it ever gets built!

RE: Handover experiences - Coolbanana - 03-09-2012 11:57am

Nightfox, the LR MTB was an offer at Guy Salmon at the time generally - anyone who purchased a new car got one.

Handover experiences - Teetree - 03-09-2012 01:15pm

[attachment=2664]
Worryingly I found these two screws in the centre console triangle where the ambient light is. Wonder where they belong?!!

RE: Handover experiences - harry - 06-09-2012 07:47am

I got my car yesterday - did not get anything extra, fuel tank almost empty. and yes, i ordered the car in germany...

RE: Handover experiences - XFullFatTim - 06-09-2012 07:52am

I've found several loose clips in mine in the last 12 months, I suspect they are extras left behind from manufacturing as nothing has yet fallen off.

RE: Handover experiences - jojosr - 06-09-2012 08:39am

(06-09-2012 07:47am)harry Wrote:  I got my car yesterday - did not get anything extra, fuel tank almost empty. and yes, i ordered the car in germany...
Hmmmm, I have ordered mine in Austria, wondering if I would get even some tank to move next gas station Smile

RE: Handover experiences - jorn - 06-09-2012 09:52am

After a six moths wait. i would be happy just to finally get my car Wink

RE: Handover experiences - KaDargo - 06-09-2012 10:20am

(03-09-2012 11:57am)Coolbanana Wrote:  Nightfox, the LR MTB was an offer at Guy Salmon at the time generally - anyone who purchased a new car got one.

Well I bought from them (not that branch) and didnt get one

(although, between my order, their cock-ups, and collecting the car, they were taken over by Harwoods, so that may explain it)

RE: Handover experiences - doug - 06-09-2012 07:28pm

(03-09-2012 01:15pm)Teetree Wrote:  Worryingly I found these two screws in the centre console triangle where the ambient light is. Wonder where they belong?!!

Looks like the two engine bolts Wink