babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Premium or regular diesel? - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Technical (/Forum-Technical)
+--- Thread: Premium or regular diesel? (/Thread-Premium-or-regular-diesel)

Pages: 1 2

Premium or regular diesel? - Emiel - 26-02-2012 01:16am

Thank you for all the response.

Tank was almost full when I collected her from the dealer. Made my first 400km today. What a great car! Not only to me though;
So many people turning their head or pointing at the car. You feel more than special driving an Evoque. For everyone still waiting, it will be rewarded!

Tomorrow I will fill her up with diesel. And after reading all your answers, it will be nothing fancy, special or expensive, just normal diesel.

RE: Premium or regular diesel? - ChuckieB - 26-02-2012 08:46am

(26-02-2012 01:16am)Emiel Wrote:  Thank you for all the response.

Tank was almost full when I collected her from the dealer. Made my first 400km today. What a great car! Not only to me though;
So many people turning their head or pointing at the car. You feel more than special driving an Evoque. For everyone still waiting, it will be rewarded!

Tomorrow I will fill her up with diesel. And after reading all your answers, it will be nothing fancy, special or expensive, just normal diesel.

So Emiel, did you drive from one side of the Netherlands to the other just for the sheer hell of it?

if yours was an ex press car then perhaps you have done enough kms to bump yourself to the head of the distance covered thread?

Enjoy you purchase!

RE: Premium or regular diesel? - jos - 26-02-2012 09:23am

gefeliciteerd emiel !, veel plezier ermee.
ik heb er nu 3000 km mee gereden > super !

RE: Premium or regular diesel? - Bjorntje_be - 26-02-2012 04:00pm

Veel plezier Emiel, Ik moet nog wachten tot de zomer...