Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
totally fall out of board computer
jojosr

totally fall out of board computer

I have MY 2013 and till today everything was OK. Today when driving and listen to the radio, radio started to whistle continuesly...on each station. I was parking the car and when again started, there were no radio, no navigation, no phone posible to work.....very confusing.
My question is, if someone had this issue and how to solve it. Is it posiblle just to reset it or necessary to visit service.
Thanks for any advise...

Ordered: 2.3.2012:
RRE Prestige SD4 AT, Barolo Black, Spirit/Macassar/Ivory/Espresso Oxford Leather Interiour, Black Pano roof, Privacy Glass, AUX Heating, Heated seats and Wheel, Tech pack.
Delivered: 19.9.2012
[Image: 151832.png]
14-08-2016 09:18pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Steve D

RE: totally fall out of board computer

You could try disconnecting the battery for 10 minutes and then reconnect it. You'll need to reset your radio stations, click and a few other things - Windows?

Santorini SD4A Dynamic Lux with shadow chromes, ebony leather and privacy glass. Very Happy
14-08-2016 09:47pm
jojosr

(14-08-2016 09:47pm)Steve D Wrote:  You could try disconnecting the battery for 10 minutes and then reconnect it. You'll need to reset your radio stations, click and a few other things - Windows?

Thanks a lot Steve, magically it works Very Happy
Must be Windows...

RRE Prestige SD4 AT, Barolo Black, Spirit/Macassar/Ivory/Espresso Oxford Leather Interiour, Black Pano roof, Privacy Glass, AUX Heating, Heated seats and Wheel, Tech pack.
15-08-2016 08:56am
Steve D

Windows - I meant after disconnecting battery, reset the windows by winding them up and hold the button in for about 5 seconds to get the auto close working. Oh, and as for 'click' in my post, I meant 'clock'! Reset that too.

Santorini SD4A Dynamic Lux with shadow chromes, ebony leather and privacy glass. Very Happy
15-08-2016 10:23am
jojosr

It works fine without holding any button. And all thing were as before, only clock was reset, radio and phone and all other things OK.
Thanks for advice....

15-08-2016 01:35pm