Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
memory seats linked to fob
scalle

memory seats linked to fob

i wondered if it is possible (like in my 2 previous cars) to link the fob to a certain seat-position?
example:
i open the doors, the seats get in my position;
my wife opens (with her fob) and the seats get in her position.

Is there any possibility, if you are used to using this system it is annoying not to find a way to link this

Thx

RRE TD4 Prestige 4WD AUT, santorini black, element interior, tech pack, cold climate pack, pano roof, privacy glass, brushed alu, auto high beam assist, airco vents rear, auto dim mirror, camera, home link, 20" style 7, 18" spare, debugged, roof rails,replaced side vents, grille in glossy black and center cap wheels with RR, black lettering
Also stunning Fiat 500 Cabrio GUCCI edition, black/gold metallic, and red Fiat Panda 1992 selecta (var. transmission).
26-04-2013 07:36pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

RE: memory seats linked to fob

Not linked to the fob, but in my car the driver and passenger seats both have three memorised seat settings each, press a button on either door and the seat moves tithe memorised settings.

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
27-04-2013 12:44am
scalle

(27-04-2013 12:44am)XFullFatTim Wrote:  Not linked to the fob, but in my car the driver and passenger seats both have three memorised seat settings each, press a button on either door and the seat moves tithe memorised settings.

i have the same seats ,but i was used to open from a distance and the seats were already in my position when i opened the door, my wife also drives the car and she is a lot smaller, so now i have to wait before entering the car.

Or i can take a taller wife...

RRE TD4 Prestige 4WD AUT, santorini black, element interior, tech pack, cold climate pack, pano roof, privacy glass, brushed alu, auto high beam assist, airco vents rear, auto dim mirror, camera, home link, 20" style 7, 18" spare, debugged, roof rails,replaced side vents, grille in glossy black and center cap wheels with RR, black lettering
Also stunning Fiat 500 Cabrio GUCCI edition, black/gold metallic, and red Fiat Panda 1992 selecta (var. transmission).
27-04-2013 03:16pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

You get Plus Pack Recaro seats on a TD4 Prestige in Belgium? You can only get them on the Sd4 Dynamic here!

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 27-04-2013 05:14pm by XFullFatTim.)
27-04-2013 05:13pm
scalle

(27-04-2013 05:13pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  You get Plus Pack Recaro seats on a TD4 Prestige in Belgium? You can only get them on the Sd4 Dynamic here!

no i don't have recaro seats but mine are electrical and with memory, and i'd to link for example my wifes fob to her position and my fob to my position instead of each time pushing the button on the door and wait until it moved back.
As i said, i could have a taller wife and leave the seat in her position, but even after 20 years of marriage i'm won't change her for the world!

29-04-2013 06:46pm
RacingSnake

with the speed of the seat motors, it's only going to save you about 1 second versus pressing the button. Neutral

Ordered: Fuji Dynamic Lux Coupe / style 7 wheels / Privacy glass / adaptive xenons / something else which I've forgotton.
Should be end of April (was March, then April, then end of May/June).
Collected, Friday 13th Shocked April 2012
29-04-2013 07:03pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Donny Dog

(29-04-2013 06:46pm)scalle Wrote:  no i don't have recaro seats but mine are electrical and with memory, and i'd to link for example my wifes fob to her position and my fob to my position instead of each time pushing the button on the door and wait until it moved back.
As i said, i could have a taller wife and leave the seat in her position, but even after 20 years of marriage i'm won't change her for the world!

Keep the wife, but train her to leave the seat on your setting before she gets out - simples!
29-04-2013 11:04pm
scalle

thats it!!! many thanks

30-04-2013 08:27pm