Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
heating/climate control query
Black Cat

heating/climate control query

I usually have the climate control set to auto but if I need some heat to the screen I use the fan directed at the screen (button 3 on the quick start guide) but when I return to auto all the buttons are lit/selected like AC and auto and manual on the air circulation. Bit annoying as have to deselect them every time. Can anyone try this out some time for me and confirm it does the same. Cheers.
02-01-2012 12:29am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
paulus599

RE: heating/climate control query

I think that will always be the case. In Auto the car will just select what's necessary to bring the car up to the selected temperatures in the fastest time. I'll have a bit play though just to confirm.

SD4 Prestige Coupe Auto, Fuji White, Pano roof, Park assist, Powered tailgate, Style 6 alloys, Element interior, Adaptive Dynamics. Build date: WAS 21/10/2011 Delivered 13/12/2011
Now: Evoque SD4 Coupe
Gone: TTS Roadster
Gone: Mini Cooper S
Gone: Mercedes SLK
02-01-2012 11:17am
Evo-king

My Merc does the same, I have to hit the fan speed button to return to the setting I want.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
02-01-2012 02:38pm
slee18

If you hit the same button again it will go back to the previous setting. The only different thing I noticed is when I hit max defrost you will need you turn front and rear defroster off manually
02-01-2012 05:50pm