Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Zanzibar Dynamic MY14 with Black Pack
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

RE: Zanzibar Dynamic MY14 with Black Pack

That must have been all the running through the Low Countries, nice and flat! Anyway it's a good way to "bed in" the new engine - nice steady revs for a long run.
Not sure yet which route I'll be taking to get home after delivery at Barnett, will depend where I stay overnight as I don't really fancy taking a brand new car up the M1 or M40 in the evening rush hour out of London!

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
14-01-2014 03:13pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Stadt Panzer

When are you picking up yours any fix date yet?

Somewhere in the North Sea.
14-01-2014 08:51pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

The last I heard from Jeremy at HGG was build 5th february, early March delivery but that was in december when I changed to Zanzibar from Ipanema. I haven't heard anything expect on Monday when he said he would check the final spec and get back to me with the latest news on the situation with the In control system, haven't heard anything yet and tomorrow he's out of the showroom.

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
15-01-2014 04:08pm