Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Wrong headliner
PhilSkill

RE: Wrong headliner

If you don't just reject it, then don't let the work go ahead until you have agreement that if you are not happy with the result that you can reject the car at no cost to you, or have a replacement.

Who does it should not be your problem, if it's not done properly it should be their problem and responsibility going forwards.

You have to live with what they do, and should not have to compromise.

MY12 Fuji Dynamic SD4 Manual, Pano Roof, Electric Tailgate with own Close module
[Image: 124529.png][Image: 1004887.png]
19-04-2016 04:46pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Stadt Panzer

Wrong headliner

I had my headliner replaced in my first D3 as it had been cut short at the C-piller and you could see it hanging over the plastic trim. My dealer did the work and it was spot on. Never had a problem with it in the 4 years of ownership.

Somewhere in the North Sea.
19-04-2016 05:30pm
Fritillary

Update: My dealer has offered to replace my car, and allow me to drive the car with the wrong headliner for the next two months until the new car is built. After the initial error, happy to report this very good service from Land Rover Ireland and my dealer Spirit Motors in Dublin.
03-05-2016 03:09pm
Evoqueen

That's a cool solution, Fritillary. I had the same thing happen to me and I am very satisfied with the final delivery.

2016 Evoque HSE Dynamic, Santorini Black with Cirrus Grey interior, coated in Ceramic Pro 9H Very Happy
03-05-2016 11:57pm