Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Wind deflector
pugracer

Wind deflector

I am looking for a set of wind deflector for 4-door Evoque. I have been able to find any with google. Have anyone seen it available somewhere?

[Image: 116845.png]
Range Rover Evoque - Pure, 5-Door, Si4, Auto, Fuji White/Cirrus
Lotus Elise
Peugeot 206 GTi
06-04-2012 12:53pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

RE: Wind deflector

Are these the window air deflectors so you can drive without drafts? Even the UK market leaders are not yet selling Evoque pattern deflectors yet but they do know about Evoque as they mention that Range Rover style deflectors don't fit Evoque! http://www.climairuk.com/

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 06-04-2012 01:10pm by XFullFatTim.)
06-04-2012 01:07pm
pugracer

Yes, that's what I'm after.

Lotus Elise
Peugeot 206 GTi
06-04-2012 04:20pm
pugracer

In need of this dearly! Drizzling + dirty car + open window for car park ticket = dirty water all over my Cirrus door trim! Evil

Lotus Elise
Peugeot 206 GTi
09-04-2012 05:43am
Shenley

Wind deflectors are now available from Climair - front (3773) and rears (4375), and coupe fronts (3772). Had mine for about 4 weeks now. No car, just a garage full of extras............. roof rails, mats, loadspace kit, red gear selector, boot liner........

Sorry about the old post - they have only just been released.

Delivery date brought forward from 15/11/12 to 22/10/12........... honest!
06-09-2012 09:56am
cjfp

there are some on ebay !

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
06-09-2012 02:50pm
pugracer

Shenley, thank for the update! I heard the same from Climair a couple weeks ago but didn't have time to post here. I wanted to order it but my wife worries if that will ruin the look. When you get the car and have it installed, would you mind posting a picture? Thanks!

Lotus Elise
Peugeot 206 GTi
08-09-2012 03:30am
Shenley

'Pugracer' my wifes car isn't due until late October, so no pictures until then. I had the Climair deflectors fitted to my old Nissan Navara truck for over 4 years and was very pleased with them. They slot into the window frame so are very discrete, instead of the ones that stick to the frame. Our car will be a coupe so only fronts are required of course. I find the deflectors are useful in two ways, on hot days you can leave the windows slightly open for ventilation when parked, and in our wonderful climate on rainy days again slightly open to stop the inside steaming up - without having to use the aircon. Quality of their product is good and showed no signs of scratches in four years - just washed with a sponge and leathered off, similar to the materials used in headlamps these days (of course I could be proved wrong - I'm not a chemist).
08-09-2012 06:58am
cjfp

It's the Climair ones that are on Ebay [with a genric picture] - search "Evoque Wind" - £86 for a F&R, £47 for F only, £43 for R only

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
(This post was last modified: 08-09-2012 07:44am by cjfp.)
08-09-2012 07:43am
Shenley

Mr 'cjfp' and on ebay you pay a premium price too - didn't pay anything near that price direct from climairuk. Phone direct they always do a deal. But our friend is enquiring from Hong Kong, so best to go through climair.de from where they are made/sold. They are even on Amazon.......
Wind deflectors appear to be a must have in Asia, you always see them fitted to imported vehicles from there. Not too popular over here, and I will be honest unless I had my old truck, I would not have fitted them. However having had them they were an item I sought out when my wife wanted an Evoque (Old retired motorcyclist myself)

However, to cross threads....... won't these be illegal under the new MOT that the EU is brewing up??
(This post was last modified: 08-09-2012 03:43pm by Shenley.)
08-09-2012 03:41pm